Brand House Direct

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Vicki PS

Vicki PSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer support

I've had good experiences with Brand House Direct until recently. I had to return one of two pairs of women's shoes (Scholl Orthoheel) because they were a poor fit. Eight days after they were received at the Broadmeadows warehouse I hadn't heard back or received a refund. Both customer service phone line and online chat were unavailable at 2.30pm on a Wednesday. Still waiting!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Vicki, can you advise your order number so I can assist? Our phone lines were operating on Wednesday so I am so sorry you couldn't get through.

Noeleen W.

Noeleen W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unsatisfied

Was sent odd shoes, when contacted they said take to shoe maker....first and last time I'll ever buy from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Les.Sydney, NSW

Great shoes, dreadful after sales service.

Returned shoes for exchange, waited a few weeks, rang them and was told order was being processed and would receive within 2 to 3 days, never arrived, rang again, and was told I had not specified what a wanted for exchange, even though I filled in the exchange form they supplied, after dreadful service decided for a refund. Will not use again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Les, I would like to have this rectified urgently for you. What is your order number so I can have an exchange pair sent to you asap?

Order number 390450 08/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Ok thank you. I can see the refund has been issued. Would you like me to help you find a more suitable size and/or style? I would like to look after you with personalised service to ensure you have the best shopping experience possible.

Glenys FooteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor return policy

Needed to return shoes due to fault. Told to cut them up before I got credit
No mention of my money back, or replacement of faulty shoes foe new !!!
Not impressed

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and I would like to address this matter. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Glenys Foote

I’m sorry but I haven’t kept any of that information. I purchased from you somewhere back in April /May I think

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenys, if you can find the information, I would be happy to try and help. You may be able to find the confirmation order in your inbox of your email.

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible communication

The initial goods did not fit and we needed to return for a size up. This aspect of the service was difficult. Communication was poor from Brand House.
The courier used was terrible, there was no notification of return delivery either by brand-house or the Currier. Only after a number of weeks did we investigate to find that the goods had been shipped and should have been picked up from the depot but had been sent back to Melb. Again no notification of this happening. We had to chase it up. Eventually, the goods were resent and arrived months after the initial purchase date.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear that. We do value your business and would be happy to send any of your future orders via Australia Post if that is preferred.

Rosemarie

RosemarieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not happy with shoes

I purchased a pair of Rockport runners, found them to be slippery on wet tiles and grass. It is noted on the sole they are slip resistant. This is not the case and when I contact them I was informed that this means they are water proof!!! Really? They informed me that they will contact Rockport direct and get back to me. That was more than 6 weeks ago. They have not replied to my emails. I suspect that the shoes may be fake and not genuine Rockport brand as I have never had any issues with this brand in the past. They are dangerous as I nearly slipped on the kitchen tiled floor. I would like them to contact me and come to some arrangement.

Callie

Did not send and exchange my items

The product was delivered fast but when the sizing was incorrect, I had paid for return postage to return the unused items and request for a size bigger to be sent to me. Ive never heard from them despite sending them several emails! The tracking shows that they had already received my items a while ago. Will escalate further to NSW FAIR WORK office if they choose not to send me my shoes.

SizingVery small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Callie

#302298 and postal tracking indicated you have received my returned item 9 says ago.

Jill HillardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No reply to email sent

I sent an email re return of one pair of sandals and have had no response : approx 3 weeks now. Happy previously but have never had to return before. Should answer emails!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jill, can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you as a priority please?

Jill Hillard

292910. Sent another email, no reply. Returned goods... no refund?

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Ok product but company provides poor communication.

I recently purchased a pair of black boots following the size guideline, knowing my size well, however the shoe was too small.
At my own expense I returned them for an exchange. Emailed the company to ask when that was going to happen given I could see the shoes had arrived safely back with the company.
I did not get a response! I have had to return them again at my expense. I know they have been returned safely - but have not heard anything from the company. Disappointed with the lack of communication.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist? Please attention the email to Lee S.

JESSA Pescuela

JESSA PescuelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Both item did not fit my feet

It took a while to get he product.. ordered aug 31 came on september 10... Als both item did not fit.. however, since it was on sale, and I am going on a long holiday, I decided to kee it for less hassle and gave it to my mom.

Mez

MezBrisbane

Awful customer service

Don’t expect to receive a response via email. Customer service on the phone too is just useless. Couldn’t get refund on postage paid to return incorrect received product that wasn’t as advertised.

Lee C.Brand House Direct

Please email us your details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au
I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified for you as a priority.