Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

1.2

Returned faulty Merrell sandals but did not get refund

I have returned a pair of faulty Merrell women’s kahuna web sandals size 5 (out of own pocket). Australia post tracking says it was delivered to Brand House Direct on the 6th December 2021. But so far, no email confirming the return is processed and no refund issued. A couple of email sent to ask about it but no reply. I will not buy from them again and will not recommend them to anyone I know. If I do not get my refund I will file a complaint with the ACCC.
My order number is 468067

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the returns team has closed for the day as it is Friday evening. I will ask them to follow up your return as a priority!

MPG
MPGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items take months

Items take months to come, they sell out of item after you paid and swap it for a cheaper one and then dont return anything

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you please?

Julie Mason
Julie MasonWestern District, VIC

Terrible company to deal with

Waiting many months - lots of emails- don’t expect good customer service … two lots of returns ( due to their advice ) and extra shipping on new products …. Terrible company ….

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Julie, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Having a VoiceQueensland

Disgraceful Customer Service!

Disgraceful; full of lies. Slippers aren’t the same, these don’t fit. Now won’t refund postage as promised if return them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Maree, thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I note that we shipped you the item exactly as described on the website. You returned the item for a refund which we have processed promptly. I am sorry they didn't suit you in this instance.

Sizing

Sizing of shoes is inaccurate. They were too small even after I sized up because they were boots. Had to return. Was not happy with the product.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear the item didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them. We are happy to help.

Linda

All good. I did return them. Postage is a killer though.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Sharon Moore
Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From This Company - The Reviews Are Lies And There Customer Support Doesn't Exist

The reviews against the 2 shoes i bought were lies and made up. The shoes where crap and I had to pay $16 to send the first crap shoes back - "Rockport World Tour Classic Womens Wide Fit Comfort". There like wearing cement. Absolute crap and definitely no good for nurses or anyone standing for more than 5 minutes. Then their other advertisements lied and they sent me- "Homyped Lauren Womens Comfortable Supportive Thongs" - which are faulty and your toes hang off the end. And - "Asics Womens Leather Gel-Foundation Walker 3 (Extra Wide)" - which are advertised as the wrong size. And now they want me to spend another $16 or more dollars sending them back so they can rip me off more.....

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Very small (39)
Slightly small (108)
True to size (1,100)
Slightly large (91)
Very large (26)
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

Igor Pyshkin
Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great experience

I was promised shipping the same or the next day when the shoes were overdue, what actually happened was I was contacted 3 weeks later to say the colour I ordered was now no longer in stock. I reluctantly ordered a colour that was in stock and rang them to see if they could expedite shipping, which they did.
Turns out the Merrells although listed as 'comfort fitting' were a narrow fit and very uncomfortable, but that's not BH's problem. Overall though, I will not shop with BH again, there are better online shoe retailers. Also I discovered Merrill was offering the same shoe at $20 less.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and hope you can consider shopping with us in the future.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi John, if you provide me with your order number, I would like to look into this matter and try my best to rectify this.

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.