Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.0
Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.

Scholl shoes poor quality

Scholl shoes appear to be not same as shoes from store.Cheaply made with no or little arch support .Will not be buying from Brand direct again.They are very hard on the sole of your feet

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps the style you purchased may not be suitable for you. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange? We are always here to help.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Kaye J.
Kaye J.asked

Hello

My order 482351 has not yet been shipped. Is there a problem, I have sent emails and had no reply.

Please let me know what is happening.

Kaye

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order will be shipped this week. We have had shipping delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

Kim H.asked

Why do uou not answer your emails I purchased some shoes over a week ago and i still have no infirmation for when itll be posted

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kim, can you please advise your order number?

#477945

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order will be shipped this week. We will email you a tracking number once dispatched.

Chamasked

Hi,
I am trying to get in contact in regard to my refund since last week. No one get back to me. My order number is 468649.

Lola
Lola

Hi Cham
If you paid using Paypal then raise a dispute via Paypal as they are excellent when there is a issue with receiving refunds.
Possibly email Brandhouse so you have a trail of evidence.
Good luck
Lauretta

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi, the returns department is closed right now as it is very early morning. I will follow up the return status when they reopen later today and will get back to you. Thank you for your patience, it is likely just in queue to be processed as it is a very busy period just before Christmas.

Cham

Thank you. I have received my refund today

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives