Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 3 of 7)

Wendy JSydney, NSW

Not that impressed

I only have an issue with the returns process as it is very expensive postage as they ask you to register the parcel and very slow give you your money back. It has been 15 business days so far (3 weeks) and still nothing

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

I sent an email yesterday but no response. Order 370310

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, the refund for your return has been processed. I have resent the email to confirm this.

Eve Cook

Eve CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer

I have purchased several shoes from Brand House direct and find the quality and price is very good with the products arriving speedily.
Will continue shopping with them in the future.

No complaints here.

Nice style. Good fit. Had to exchange for different size but all done quickly without any problems. Just getting too many emails now multiple almost every day. Would however use them again.

Jenny

Good service and product range

I was happy with the range of products offered and the prices. The ordering process was easy and delivery was prompt. Pleased to find what I was looking for as I am reluctant to spend too much time in shops at this time.

Jenny

I had to return one pair of the shoes I purchased as the incorrect size had been supplied. It then took approximately 6 weeks to receive the replacement shoes.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can look into this please?

Jenny

Initial order number 382196, order number on return is 397946. Unfortunately, I have to return the second pair as they are not a good fit, although my usual size is a 9.

misscocoapops

Not happy with my slippers!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

#365798

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we did reply to you via email. I have now resent the email to you again. Please check.

Zorro

Zorro

GOOD SERVICE. GOOD RESPONSE.

Good online-store. Wide variety of product. Reliable. Quick delivery. Easy to return product. We very happy with the variety and size of the product range and included in packaging was clear instructions for return of product if dissatisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great Aussie Company, Had An Issue Initially But They Took Care Of It!

Initially had some issues with my order from Brand House Direct and wrote a much less flattering review. Brand House Direct's customer service reached out to me and their CEO even called me and they took care of everything for me. Great Aussie company, really doubt I'd receive service like this from any overseas company. Happy customer in the end, appreciate all your help! I've recommended you guys to a friend of mine who needs bulk workwear for his staff. Thanks again! - Azrai

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Azrai, just replying to your review so you get the link to login to the site :)

Rosemarie

RosemarieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not happy with shoes

I purchased a pair of Rockport runners, found them to be slippery on wet tiles and grass. It is noted on the sole they are slip resistant. This is not the case and when I contact them I was informed that this means they are water proof!!! Really? They informed me that they will contact Rockport direct and get back to me. That was more than 6 weeks ago. They have not replied to my emails. I suspect that the shoes may be fake and not genuine Rockport brand as I have never had any issues with this brand in the past. They are dangerous as I nearly slipped on the kitchen tiled floor. I would like them to contact me and come to some arrangement.

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING: Cheap promises but hidden expenses

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jonathan, I have checked your order and we refunded you the item cost you paid for the shoes.

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great experience

I was promised shipping the same or the next day when the shoes were overdue, what actually happened was I was contacted 3 weeks later to say the colour I ordered was now no longer in stock. I reluctantly ordered a colour that was in stock and rang them to see if they could expedite shipping, which they did.
Turns out the Merrells although listed as 'comfort fitting' were a narrow fit and very uncomfortable, but that's not BH's problem. Overall though, I will not shop with BH again, there are better online shoe retailers. Also I discovered Merrill was offering the same shoe at $20 less.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and hope you can consider shopping with us in the future.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, if you provide me with your order number, I would like to look into this matter and try my best to rectify this.

PBDSydney, NSW

Worse Shopping Experience

I ordered 2 pair of boots in my normal size and they were too small so I contacted customer service. They said to get a full size up. Then the second lot of boots arrived and were too big! $86 out of pocket in shipping to return 2 different boot orders and then get charged for the shipping of incorrect sizing! Still waiting for my refund and the items have been back at this company for 10 days! Every time I ring I am told that it will be done and I will get an email notification of my refund. I ask to speak to a manager and they are never available. This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had and I will never shop with this company again. AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi you are more than welcome to return the boots that are too big. We are more than happy to help.

NothappyjanSydney, NSW

Avoid this company at all costs

Our order took almost a month to arrive despite calling them on several occasions And only came when we said we were cancelling. Boots didn't fit and now waiting for 6 weeks for a refund and again no response to our complaints.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I will need to check if we have received your return back. Can you advise your order number so I can help please?

Order number 339045

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have sent you several emails about your return. The refund for the boots has been processed.

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

Worst customer service

I bought a pair of comfort shoes (Alegria Glee) from Brand House on order #329004.

I’m a nurse. After the first day of wearing them, I experienced very sore spots on my left foot, including red broken skin. This was due to a manufacturing defect. They were just too painful to continue wearing.

I have asked for a full refund as these are unfortunately not fit for purpose. I have been emailing and calling Brand house customer service multiple times. No one has responded my emails.

I tried calling over a 2 week period, and nobody ever got back to me. The last time I got hung up on. I would like to add I was never rude or aggressive while on the phone, just annoyed I was kept in the dark.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have forwarded your pictures to the supplier for review. We will contact you once they revert back. Thank you for your patience.

Nina

I'm so disappointed with Brand house Direct. It has been 3 weeks, no one has replied my email to let me know what's going on. No one has apologized to me regarding the foot pain and broken skin caused by the shoes from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Nina, we have emailed you a reply twice now. Can you check your emails?

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

Cliffy34

Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Waited weeks and weeks for a refund

Ordered slippers and they arrived promptly. The style was great, but unfortunately they were too small and were the largest in the style, so they had to be returned. Even with coronavirus, the tracking showed fairly prompt return to the company Then I waited and waited. Replied to their email and phoned. Eventually got refund about 6 weeks later.
Now I can go and buy a pair of slippers which fit.

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

Caitlin H.

Caitlin H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressed with the timely delivery. Unimpressed with the shipping cost.

I ordered a pair of Docs from Brand House Direct and they were delivered to me the next day! BHD had the best online price too. The only complaint I have is that I spent $185 and was still charged for delivery. I almost didn’t order from them because of that. But all in all I’m pretty happy. 4/5 stars.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.