Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 4 of 7)

AmmuBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

My order number is 303443

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see that you have been refunded for the Clarks shoes in white. We have emailed you the refund notification.

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

The worst online retail site I've ever used

I've been shopping online for nearly 25 years, never have I used something so poorly designed. There is no customer account to check on the progress of your sale or return, the phone number is never answered, the online chatbot is woeful. No-one can give you any information at all. Absolutely abysmal, if i could give it 0 stars I would.

sure, its 301714

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we sent you an email regarding your return. Have you received this email?

DebFar North Queensland, QLD

Following up again on refund

Paid for return postage of 2 pairs shoes not suitable for me and requested refund. Received email asking me to select different style. They advised if I wanted refund it would be cost of shoes less postage. As I paid postage for returns and purchased more than these pairs of shoes don't believe they should charge postage. Original order I kept 4 pairs of shoes. I have had no response to email sent requesting refund again. They received returned goods on 29th Jan.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Deb, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Deb

Not required received email to advise refund has been processed.

Callie

Did not send and exchange my items

The product was delivered fast but when the sizing was incorrect, I had paid for return postage to return the unused items and request for a size bigger to be sent to me. Ive never heard from them despite sending them several emails! The tracking shows that they had already received my items a while ago. Will escalate further to NSW FAIR WORK office if they choose not to send me my shoes.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Callie

#302298 and postal tracking indicated you have received my returned item 9 says ago.

Teresa

Teresa

Horrible fit

I am always a size nine in sketchers
I have lots of different pairs of sketches and they are fantastic
These shoes fit horribly
Too tight and uncomfortable and not long enough

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Teresa, I am sorry to hear that. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange. We are always happy to help.

Scholl shoes poor quality

Scholl shoes appear to be not same as shoes from store.Cheaply made with no or little arch support .Will not be buying from Brand direct again.They are very hard on the sole of your feet

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps the style you purchased may not be suitable for you. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange? We are always here to help.

Marilyn Wright

Marilyn WrightGreat Southern, WA

Prompt service great products

Always looking at the site for bargain priced shoes. Passed the info on to friends as well. ....postage is prompt always looking for free post and Brand house Direct delivers

geoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never never never again

Note similar post on google review - mine wouldn't load there.
Ordered 2 Jan (same day as other post)
9 Jan i rang to inquire, since there was no dispatch, and they advertise 1-4 days.
the 1300 number sent me to a disconnected number with a FULL message bank. my stress levels went through the roof. The landline number listed, also disconnected.
So, i thought i'd been scammed.
Eventually got a chat line, no apologies, she??? thought 9 Jan minus 7 Jan = 4 days.
Got boots today (11 days). Rubbish, rubbish

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Geoff, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we had some telstra phone line issues during the week and I am sorry if you were affected by this. You are welcome to return the item for a refund or exchange, we are always happy to help.

Feline111

Feline111Sydney Surrounds, NSW

No trouble returning shoes of incorrect size

The shoes I originally ordered were too big. I was happy with the replacement shoes, however they were lost by Australia Post and took over almost 4 weeks to be delivered.

Raj

RajPerth, WA

Waiting for shipping of correctly sized sandals

The sandals originally received turned out to be too large for my wife. So it was returned to Brand house direct. Now we are waiting for them to ship a correct sized replacement. In future I would hesitate to order shoes or sandals online.

Fantastic site for shopping

Fantastic prompt service, goods always in excellent condition.
Store is easy to navigate and after service is acted upon promptly if needed.
Always an excellent range of products and sizes to choose from.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Normally quick and easy.

I waited nearly 2 weeks for my shoes with no reply to my email asking what the hold-up was. I assumed Christmas Holidays as the reason for delay and lack of response? Normally they're great - quick and easy.

Cassandra

CassandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick service

Quick service and processing time, fast delivery, perfect quality in the shoes and will do business again. Even though the shoes are too big but that was my fault in choosing the size.

Judy

JudyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect in every way

Satisfied with all aspects of this transaction, even when I ordered a size to big and the return was easy and they were returned quickly, very good quality, would recommend Brand House Direct.

AussieShayno

AussieShaynoSouthwest, VIC

Great Value Items (Excessive Shipping)

Product was packaged excellent, items arrived in perfect condition however the shipping costs were excessive in my opinion, my opinion is based on the shipping rates from many other E-commerce platforms.

Amanda Bergamin

Amanda BergaminMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoes Arrived Quickly and as Described

Very Happy with my new shoes, I asked for express delivery as I wanted them for a trip and they arrived the next day. I can't get this brand easily in SA so it was good to get them with little fuss from this site.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Quality of the boots was fantastic and when I had to swap them because they were too big it was a very easy and prompt process! Would purchase from them again.

John Storti

John StortiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good web site and good service

An excellent range to navigate,the products were clearly shown and well set out,unfortunately one pair were not suitable ,and with very little effort I was able to make arrangements to return them.

Vicki AttardSydney, NSW

comfy shoes but bad contact.

Finally received my 2 pairs of shoes and was happy with them
BUT No Emails or any contact to tell me when my shipment was to be very unprofessional company .

Vicki Attard

I tried to call on the phone number that was provide on your website but it just cut out ,and i called 4 times on different days

Vicki Attard

I had to put in a pay pal dispute as i never received NOOOOOO contact back from ur company SO you have lost a customer i had bought 4 pairs of shoes in this month so ur loss

Delilah LaritzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizes were way smaller than normal. Boxes came badly damaged and guess what, I can't return them now!

Bought 2 pairs and both were fails and I am so displeased about this website. I do shop regularly online and found their products to be disappointing

Pair 1 was a present for. Christmas. The box was almost falling apart so I threw it away and wrapped them up. They didn't fit.

Pair 2 was for me. I ordered my normal sized shoe I couldn't even get my feet into the sandal. I asked about possibly getting an exchange or refund and I can't. My sister who is 3 sizes smaller than I fit them perfectly. Weird right???

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. You are more than welcome to return the items that don't fit in original, unworn condition for a refund or exchange. We are always here to help.

Hi Lee,

I was told without a box, this was not an option? If that is the case I would opt for the refund instead.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we do require the shoes to be returned in the original shoebox to accept a return.