Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

VeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scholl Orthaheel thongs.

The Scholl Orthaheel thongs I received are extremely slippery.
I slipped in my bathroom. Thankfully no broken bones at age 67.
I also cannot wear them outside on wet patio tiles.
I have other Orthaheel thongs which do not have that issue.
Added to that, customer service is very poor and postage is pricey.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Vera, I am sorry to hear that. Can you email us your order details and a description of the issue so we can assist further. The email is support@brandhousedirect.com.au

Vera

I have already emailed you.
Please respond.
Thank you.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi management will review and respond via email.

Rosemarie
RosemarieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not happy with shoes

I purchased a pair of Rockport runners, found them to be slippery on wet tiles and grass. It is noted on the sole they are slip resistant. This is not the case and when I contact them I was informed that this means they are water proof!!! Really? They informed me that they will contact Rockport direct and get back to me. That was more than 6 weeks ago. They have not replied to my emails. I suspect that the shoes may be fake and not genuine Rockport brand as I have never had any issues with this brand in the past. They are dangerous as I nearly slipped on the kitchen tiled floor. I would like them to contact me and come to some arrangement.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.

Scholl shoes poor quality

Scholl shoes appear to be not same as shoes from store.Cheaply made with no or little arch support .Will not be buying from Brand direct again.They are very hard on the sole of your feet

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps the style you purchased may not be suitable for you. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange? We are always here to help.

geoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never never never again

Note similar post on google review - mine wouldn't load there.
Ordered 2 Jan (same day as other post)
9 Jan i rang to inquire, since there was no dispatch, and they advertise 1-4 days.
the 1300 number sent me to a disconnected number with a FULL message bank. my stress levels went through the roof. The landline number listed, also disconnected.
So, i thought i'd been scammed.
Eventually got a chat line, no apologies, she??? thought 9 Jan minus 7 Jan = 4 days.
Got boots today (11 days). Rubbish, rubbish

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Geoff, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we had some telstra phone line issues during the week and I am sorry if you were affected by this. You are welcome to return the item for a refund or exchange, we are always happy to help.

Vicki AttardSydney, NSW

comfy shoes but bad contact.

Finally received my 2 pairs of shoes and was happy with them
BUT No Emails or any contact to tell me when my shipment was to be very unprofessional company .

Vicki Attard

I tried to call on the phone number that was provide on your website but it just cut out ,and i called 4 times on different days

Vicki Attard

I had to put in a pay pal dispute as i never received NOOOOOO contact back from ur company SO you have lost a customer i had bought 4 pairs of shoes in this month so ur loss

Shun
ShunSydney

Very Frustrated Services

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Shun, can you please advise your order number as I would like the opportunity to rectify this matter for you?

Heidi TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over priced.

After purchasing a pair of shoes which were not true to their size, I then went to a Pharmacy select and found the proper size for $20 cheaper. Thanks anyway. The smell from the foam it was packaged in was putrid.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Heidi, I am sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your purchase. You are more than welcome to return the item if they don't fit. We do value your business and hope you will come shop with us again in the future.

Heidi T

I refused to pay more money in return shipping. Luckily the store sells the same brand so I was able to exchange for the correct size. I still cant believe the price difference. Sure pays to shop around.

Nononsense
Nononsense

Horrible experience with this store

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention it to LEE S. I would like to try and rectify this and offer a discount off a future purchase.

JESSA Pescuela
JESSA PescuelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Both item did not fit my feet

It took a while to get he product.. ordered aug 31 came on september 10... Als both item did not fit.. however, since it was on sale, and I am going on a long holiday, I decided to kee it for less hassle and gave it to my mom.

Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible shopping experience, never ever recommend to friends!

I had bought a pair of school shoes for my daughter, first time they sent the wrong size(too big) , second time sent totally wrong pair! Poor service! Don't recommend to friends.