Brand House Direct

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Vicki PS

Vicki PSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer support

I've had good experiences with Brand House Direct until recently. I had to return one of two pairs of women's shoes (Scholl Orthoheel) because they were a poor fit. Eight days after they were received at the Broadmeadows warehouse I hadn't heard back or received a refund. Both customer service phone line and online chat were unavailable at 2.30pm on a Wednesday. Still waiting!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Vicki, can you advise your order number so I can assist? Our phone lines were operating on Wednesday so I am so sorry you couldn't get through.

Sharon Moore

Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From This Company - The Reviews Are Lies And There Customer Support Doesn't Exist

The reviews against the 2 shoes i bought were lies and made up. The shoes where crap and I had to pay $16 to send the first crap shoes back - "Rockport World Tour Classic Womens Wide Fit Comfort". There like wearing cement. Absolute crap and definitely no good for nurses or anyone standing for more than 5 minutes. Then their other advertisements lied and they sent me- "Homyped Lauren Womens Comfortable Supportive Thongs" - which are faulty and your toes hang off the end. And - "Asics Womens Leather Gel-Foundation Walker 3 (Extra Wide)" - which are advertised as the wrong size. And now they want me to spend another $16 or more dollars sending them back so they can rip me off more.....

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Sizing
Very large (26)
Sizing
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Not exactly Happy

I have purchased a number of shoes from you, all enjoy wearing, but find being charged a huge amount , but finding value of goods thru the mail unbelievable,
I payed over $220 plus huge postage for you to Value them at $10,now to send them back $22NZ shocking
So I’m sad and feel totally ripped off !
Ordered wrong shoes so worse

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

Igor Pyshkin

Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Will not shop from here again

BellazeusAustralia

Save your money and shop elsewhere

Told me they had a pair of shoes in stock, then after I purchased they were no longer available. They said they emailed me, but I never received it. The one pair they sent me was obviously misprinted and were a much smaller size than the label said. Apparently this is my fault and they want me to pay return shipping. The whole experience has been painful and if I could give them 0 stars, I would. Still waiting on a successful resolution to my issues.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order number so I can assist?

Bellazeus

Sure, #375085. I am still waiting to hear back from the manager who was meant to call me back before closing time. Guess you're only quick to reply to public reviews.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see management have sent you a reply via email. We will resend this to you again. We hope to resolve this matter for you asap.

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

misscocoapops

Not happy with my slippers!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

#365798

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we did reply to you via email. I have now resent the email to you again. Please check.

Rosemarie

RosemarieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not happy with shoes

I purchased a pair of Rockport runners, found them to be slippery on wet tiles and grass. It is noted on the sole they are slip resistant. This is not the case and when I contact them I was informed that this means they are water proof!!! Really? They informed me that they will contact Rockport direct and get back to me. That was more than 6 weeks ago. They have not replied to my emails. I suspect that the shoes may be fake and not genuine Rockport brand as I have never had any issues with this brand in the past. They are dangerous as I nearly slipped on the kitchen tiled floor. I would like them to contact me and come to some arrangement.

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING: Cheap promises but hidden expenses

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jonathan, I have checked your order and we refunded you the item cost you paid for the shoes.

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great experience

I was promised shipping the same or the next day when the shoes were overdue, what actually happened was I was contacted 3 weeks later to say the colour I ordered was now no longer in stock. I reluctantly ordered a colour that was in stock and rang them to see if they could expedite shipping, which they did.
Turns out the Merrells although listed as 'comfort fitting' were a narrow fit and very uncomfortable, but that's not BH's problem. Overall though, I will not shop with BH again, there are better online shoe retailers. Also I discovered Merrill was offering the same shoe at $20 less.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and hope you can consider shopping with us in the future.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, if you provide me with your order number, I would like to look into this matter and try my best to rectify this.

PBDSydney, NSW

Worse Shopping Experience

I ordered 2 pair of boots in my normal size and they were too small so I contacted customer service. They said to get a full size up. Then the second lot of boots arrived and were too big! $86 out of pocket in shipping to return 2 different boot orders and then get charged for the shipping of incorrect sizing! Still waiting for my refund and the items have been back at this company for 10 days! Every time I ring I am told that it will be done and I will get an email notification of my refund. I ask to speak to a manager and they are never available. This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had and I will never shop with this company again. AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi you are more than welcome to return the boots that are too big. We are more than happy to help.

NothappyjanSydney, NSW

Avoid this company at all costs

Our order took almost a month to arrive despite calling them on several occasions And only came when we said we were cancelling. Boots didn't fit and now waiting for 6 weeks for a refund and again no response to our complaints.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I will need to check if we have received your return back. Can you advise your order number so I can help please?

Order number 339045

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have sent you several emails about your return. The refund for the boots has been processed.

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

Worst customer service

I bought a pair of comfort shoes (Alegria Glee) from Brand House on order #329004.

I’m a nurse. After the first day of wearing them, I experienced very sore spots on my left foot, including red broken skin. This was due to a manufacturing defect. They were just too painful to continue wearing.

I have asked for a full refund as these are unfortunately not fit for purpose. I have been emailing and calling Brand house customer service multiple times. No one has responded my emails.

I tried calling over a 2 week period, and nobody ever got back to me. The last time I got hung up on. I would like to add I was never rude or aggressive while on the phone, just annoyed I was kept in the dark.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have forwarded your pictures to the supplier for review. We will contact you once they revert back. Thank you for your patience.

Nina

I'm so disappointed with Brand house Direct. It has been 3 weeks, no one has replied my email to let me know what's going on. No one has apologized to me regarding the foot pain and broken skin caused by the shoes from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Nina, we have emailed you a reply twice now. Can you check your emails?

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.