Brand House Direct

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Vicki PS

Vicki PSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer support

I've had good experiences with Brand House Direct until recently. I had to return one of two pairs of women's shoes (Scholl Orthoheel) because they were a poor fit. Eight days after they were received at the Broadmeadows warehouse I hadn't heard back or received a refund. Both customer service phone line and online chat were unavailable at 2.30pm on a Wednesday. Still waiting!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Vicki, can you advise your order number so I can assist? Our phone lines were operating on Wednesday so I am so sorry you couldn't get through.

CF

CFHobart, TAS

Slow delivery on my exchanged order. The doc marten boots are a really good price though, so worth the wait. Thanks.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Wendy JSydney, NSW

Not that impressed

I only have an issue with the returns process as it is very expensive postage as they ask you to register the parcel and very slow give you your money back. It has been 15 business days so far (3 weeks) and still nothing

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

I sent an email yesterday but no response. Order 370310

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, the refund for your return has been processed. I have resent the email to confirm this.

Rosemarie

RosemarieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not happy with shoes

I purchased a pair of Rockport runners, found them to be slippery on wet tiles and grass. It is noted on the sole they are slip resistant. This is not the case and when I contact them I was informed that this means they are water proof!!! Really? They informed me that they will contact Rockport direct and get back to me. That was more than 6 weeks ago. They have not replied to my emails. I suspect that the shoes may be fake and not genuine Rockport brand as I have never had any issues with this brand in the past. They are dangerous as I nearly slipped on the kitchen tiled floor. I would like them to contact me and come to some arrangement.

Cliffy34

Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Waited weeks and weeks for a refund

Ordered slippers and they arrived promptly. The style was great, but unfortunately they were too small and were the largest in the style, so they had to be returned. Even with coronavirus, the tracking showed fairly prompt return to the company Then I waited and waited. Replied to their email and phoned. Eventually got refund about 6 weeks later.
Now I can go and buy a pair of slippers which fit.

DebFar North Queensland, QLD

Following up again on refund

Paid for return postage of 2 pairs shoes not suitable for me and requested refund. Received email asking me to select different style. They advised if I wanted refund it would be cost of shoes less postage. As I paid postage for returns and purchased more than these pairs of shoes don't believe they should charge postage. Original order I kept 4 pairs of shoes. I have had no response to email sent requesting refund again. They received returned goods on 29th Jan.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Deb, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Deb

Not required received email to advise refund has been processed.

Callie

Did not send and exchange my items

The product was delivered fast but when the sizing was incorrect, I had paid for return postage to return the unused items and request for a size bigger to be sent to me. Ive never heard from them despite sending them several emails! The tracking shows that they had already received my items a while ago. Will escalate further to NSW FAIR WORK office if they choose not to send me my shoes.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Callie

#302298 and postal tracking indicated you have received my returned item 9 says ago.

Barbara Johnston

Barbara JohnstonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hits and misses

Order finally arrived after 2 weeks not 1 to 4 days as stated. No update emails to inform of progress of order. Shoes however were packed well, fit great and I am very satisfied with product and cost.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of shipping costs on returns

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S so I can look into this for you please?

Not happy

Hi Lee. My order number is 273569. I have already sent numerous emails in an attempt to fairly resolve this issue and have been told the cost of my shoes would be refunded but not the initial postage nor the return postage.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

I haven't dealt with you before so please email me your details so I can try to help.

JESSA Pescuela

JESSA PescuelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Both item did not fit my feet

It took a while to get he product.. ordered aug 31 came on september 10... Als both item did not fit.. however, since it was on sale, and I am going on a long holiday, I decided to kee it for less hassle and gave it to my mom.

Patty W.Central, SA

Good products but dispatching needs improving

I really was shocked at being charged twice for delivery pin the same order. I haven't encountered that anywhere else. The delivery took a lot longer than normal so improvement is needed

Hi Lee, the order number is #266551. Thankyou for following up on this,