Brand House Direct

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Vicki PS

Vicki PSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer support

I've had good experiences with Brand House Direct until recently. I had to return one of two pairs of women's shoes (Scholl Orthoheel) because they were a poor fit. Eight days after they were received at the Broadmeadows warehouse I hadn't heard back or received a refund. Both customer service phone line and online chat were unavailable at 2.30pm on a Wednesday. Still waiting!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Vicki, can you advise your order number so I can assist? Our phone lines were operating on Wednesday so I am so sorry you couldn't get through.

online feedback

Online chat feedback did not return my answer so i had to call by phone, once this was done i received an email asking what was my query, when it was already resolved.

Joy Cook

Joy CookHunter Region, NSW

Easy site, plenty of quality shoes, very quick response. The only issue I have is some of the shoes are wide and that is not reflected in the sizing.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Good communication throughout. Fast shipping!

Some shoes were very small though even though stated as my size.. otherwise easy to navigate ..lots of items in stock

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Easy to use

Shoes came quickly and as ordered. One pair didn't suit my feet so I had to return them. It would be great if free shipping for returns was available like it is with some other companies. No complaints!

Rosemarie

RosemarieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not happy with shoes

I purchased a pair of Rockport runners, found them to be slippery on wet tiles and grass. It is noted on the sole they are slip resistant. This is not the case and when I contact them I was informed that this means they are water proof!!! Really? They informed me that they will contact Rockport direct and get back to me. That was more than 6 weeks ago. They have not replied to my emails. I suspect that the shoes may be fake and not genuine Rockport brand as I have never had any issues with this brand in the past. They are dangerous as I nearly slipped on the kitchen tiled floor. I would like them to contact me and come to some arrangement.

Caitlin H.

Caitlin H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressed with the timely delivery. Unimpressed with the shipping cost.

I ordered a pair of Docs from Brand House Direct and they were delivered to me the next day! BHD had the best online price too. The only complaint I have is that I spent $185 and was still charged for delivery. I almost didn’t order from them because of that. But all in all I’m pretty happy. 4/5 stars.

Callie

Did not send and exchange my items

The product was delivered fast but when the sizing was incorrect, I had paid for return postage to return the unused items and request for a size bigger to be sent to me. Ive never heard from them despite sending them several emails! The tracking shows that they had already received my items a while ago. Will escalate further to NSW FAIR WORK office if they choose not to send me my shoes.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Callie

#302298 and postal tracking indicated you have received my returned item 9 says ago.

Raj

RajPerth, WA

Waiting for shipping of correctly sized sandals

The sandals originally received turned out to be too large for my wife. So it was returned to Brand house direct. Now we are waiting for them to ship a correct sized replacement. In future I would hesitate to order shoes or sandals online.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Normally quick and easy.

I waited nearly 2 weeks for my shoes with no reply to my email asking what the hold-up was. I assumed Christmas Holidays as the reason for delay and lack of response? Normally they're great - quick and easy.

jayaus

jayausSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wrong size returned to BH

The shoes need a width measurement as my original pair I ordered were too big on me and no smaller size available. So returned for different style of shoe, same price, and same Brand, using a size smaller. PayPal paid for return post and Brand House Direct took one month to supply new shoes, only after I sent them a nice email, to enquire where are the new shoes. I did not want a refund as I would have lost the $12 postage I paid for the wrong sized shoe...which was not my fault, I am always that size shoe.

Both products were of good quality.

Wayne Corbyn

Wayne CorbynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its fine

I ordered some shoes. They came. They were the wrong size. No ones fault particularly. Sent them back. Shoes came back , wrong again(daughters fault this time) went through returns process . All good now. The world hasnt changed , just got some shoes. Its not an event its just buying some shoes .why does it need a report , what are you ? The stasi?

Honesty

HonestySydney

An Experience

Easy to look at the shoes, challenging to contact when returned (answering machine constantly on)
Satisfied with range. Quality good. Challenge is size, have bought twice from Brandhouse however, both times wrong size. However, do love the shoes they carry.

Footwear

Good practical footwear easy to source and prompt delivery. A little disappointed with the weight as it is somewhat heavier than I expected but nonetheless very utilitarian and good in appearance.

Shiara

ShiaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient service and delivery

I cant fault the delivery - service was prompt and problem-free. The price was great, although shipping was a bit higher than normal. The shoes are a bit larger than I expected, but then shoe sizing is SOOO unpredictable- why cant there be more consistency, manufacturers? And a little bit sweaty, which again I didnt expect from a pair of Sketchers.

krisw

kriswHunter Region, NSW

Have some great prices

The site is easy to navigate and the range is very extensive. Unfortunately I have not had any luck with sizes and had to return my last 2 orders, which is costly when you consider you pay for postage to receive the goods and have to pay again to return them, and it is close to $15 to return and about$12 to order. For me that has been over $50 wasted. and nothing to show for it, so I won't order again.

Good service,

Good prices, and a good service. It is always chancy buying shoes online as it can be difficult getting a good fit, however they made the process as painless as possible. I had to return the first pair of boots, and order another style, this was no problem, and the new style arrived reasonably quickly Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Ok experience - good customer service, but returns process could be better.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

We always value feedback on suggestions on how to improve so we will definitely take your feedback on board, thank you.

Jennifer W

Jennifer WWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quick postage. Good Product

The range of products are great and quality is also. Shoes i purchased are comfortable and well made. The website is easy to use and i used the chat service to make sure i got the right size.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I hope you enjoy your shoes :)