Brand House Direct

Customer service is non existent however once the right person finally contacted me a refund was quickly made

Returned shoes for a smaller size. You have had them for over two weeks and tell me they are still waiting to be processed

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenda, can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Glenda
Glenda

394686 but I doubt you will do anything satisfactory as no one else has

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenda, we sent you an email to offer you some alternative styles available in a smaller size. We hadn't heard back from you so the refund for the return was processed. I think some miscommunication has occurred, I am so sorry about this!

Sharon Moore

Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From This Company - The Reviews Are Lies And There Customer Support Doesn't Exist

The reviews against the 2 shoes i bought were lies and made up. The shoes where crap and I had to pay $16 to send the first crap shoes back - "Rockport World Tour Classic Womens Wide Fit Comfort". There like wearing cement. Absolute crap and definitely no good for nurses or anyone standing for more than 5 minutes. Then their other advertisements lied and they sent me- "Homyped Lauren Womens Comfortable Supportive Thongs" - which are faulty and your toes hang off the end. And - "Asics Womens Leather Gel-Foundation Walker 3 (Extra Wide)" - which are advertised as the wrong size. And now they want me to spend another $16 or more dollars sending them back so they can rip me off more.....

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Sizing
Very large (26)
Sizing
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Watto

WattoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good Service

Very helpful fast and good response, was emailed to have an exchange item sent out, claim has now been finished

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Good service, but had to send them back for a different size and shoe. Waiting on the new ones to arrive.

Very satisfied with the service. Unfortunately the shoes didn’t fit. Have sent them back for different shoes in another size.

Terry

TerryPeel, WA

Excellent service

Excellent value and any problem with my purchase was send back for free though PayPal which the staff member informed me.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Won't buy from them again.

Purchased a pair of Skechers thongs, the tops were far too loose so returned them with photos, eventually I did get a refund excluding the postage to & from NZ so definitely won't purchase from them again, they sell seconds as this was not the 1st time I had encountered this problem.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Lynette, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help? I can assure you we don't sell seconds but I would be happy to contact Skechers Australia to see if they can assist with your faulty pair.

Lynette
Lynette

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

Igor Pyshkin

Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Will not shop from here again

Elsie

ElsieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mostly okay

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Good communication throughout. Fast shipping!

Some shoes were very small though even though stated as my size.. otherwise easy to navigate ..lots of items in stock

BellazeusAustralia

Save your money and shop elsewhere

Told me they had a pair of shoes in stock, then after I purchased they were no longer available. They said they emailed me, but I never received it. The one pair they sent me was obviously misprinted and were a much smaller size than the label said. Apparently this is my fault and they want me to pay return shipping. The whole experience has been painful and if I could give them 0 stars, I would. Still waiting on a successful resolution to my issues.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order number so I can assist?

Bellazeus

Sure, #375085. I am still waiting to hear back from the manager who was meant to call me back before closing time. Guess you're only quick to reply to public reviews.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see management have sent you a reply via email. We will resend this to you again. We hope to resolve this matter for you asap.

Prefect shoes great colour and so comfy

Great leather shoes comfy great colours.quick delivery.Bought all my shoes from brand.So quick return a few pairs no problem with exchanges.Wont buy anywhere else.This company is so great and great range

Returned 2 pairs of sandals day after I received them. STILL NO REFUND

Delivery was timely. Quality of sandals poor. Returned the 2 pairs straight away. I keep asking for a refund but they keep pushing to give me a replacement. I WANT A REFUND and this company does not want to refund money to their customers after the goods have been returned to them.

Connie
Connie
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Connie, I can see the refund has been processed already for the return.

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

Robyn Colless

Robyn CollessCanberra 2600, ACT

Even though I paid for my order, it didn't guarantee there was stock, when order processed.

Now that I have cleared my credit, which was initially caused because my paid for order couldn't be fulfilled by this company, I will not deal with this company again!!!

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great Aussie Company, Had An Issue Initially But They Took Care Of It!

Initially had some issues with my order from Brand House Direct and wrote a much less flattering review. Brand House Direct's customer service reached out to me and their CEO even called me and they took care of everything for me. Great Aussie company, really doubt I'd receive service like this from any overseas company. Happy customer in the end, appreciate all your help! I've recommended you guys to a friend of mine who needs bulk workwear for his staff. Thanks again! - Azrai

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Azrai, just replying to your review so you get the link to login to the site :)

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great experience

I was promised shipping the same or the next day when the shoes were overdue, what actually happened was I was contacted 3 weeks later to say the colour I ordered was now no longer in stock. I reluctantly ordered a colour that was in stock and rang them to see if they could expedite shipping, which they did.
Turns out the Merrells although listed as 'comfort fitting' were a narrow fit and very uncomfortable, but that's not BH's problem. Overall though, I will not shop with BH again, there are better online shoe retailers. Also I discovered Merrill was offering the same shoe at $20 less.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and hope you can consider shopping with us in the future.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, if you provide me with your order number, I would like to look into this matter and try my best to rectify this.

PBDSydney, NSW

Worse Shopping Experience

I ordered 2 pair of boots in my normal size and they were too small so I contacted customer service. They said to get a full size up. Then the second lot of boots arrived and were too big! $86 out of pocket in shipping to return 2 different boot orders and then get charged for the shipping of incorrect sizing! Still waiting for my refund and the items have been back at this company for 10 days! Every time I ring I am told that it will be done and I will get an email notification of my refund. I ask to speak to a manager and they are never available. This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had and I will never shop with this company again. AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi you are more than welcome to return the boots that are too big. We are more than happy to help.