Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

1.7
Nate C.
Nate C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unhappy

Have purchased before without an issue but received the wrong size for my son. And considering the time it took to receive from ordering the shoes I wasn't game on returning them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Good communication throughout. Fast shipping!

Some shoes were very small though even though stated as my size.. otherwise easy to navigate ..lots of items in stock

Sizing Very small

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.

Scholl shoes poor quality

Scholl shoes appear to be not same as shoes from store.Cheaply made with no or little arch support .Will not be buying from Brand direct again.They are very hard on the sole of your feet

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps the style you purchased may not be suitable for you. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange? We are always here to help.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Sunhak Choe
Sunhak ChoeSydney, NSW

Never again!

This particular shoe came large fit for a EU41, it was like a EU42.5. I returned it and received a refund so, for a shoe costing 72.90, I've wasted 18.50 to return, minus the initial shipping cost 12.95 deducted, total lose, out of pocket $31.45. My advice, don't buy a shoe online unless they provide free return and a full refund.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that the shoes didn't fit. We are always here to help. If you find a style you like, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

Not happy

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Roslyn, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about that. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Christine S.
Christine S.asked

I appear to have a similar enquiry to others posted here.
I have an AfterPay order # only (275509263) but no confirmation email for an order placed June 19.
I would like to achieve a resolution in the form of:
Order #
Order confirmation
Tracking #
Please advise.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please email the full name the order was placed under to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Nonny 57asked

Why am I not receiving my “ store credit” access code?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise the order number?

Angelique Scarpias
Angelique Scarpiasasked

I purchased boots and they arrived damaged and unwearable. All my attempts to contact you and get a response has failed. Will you honour a full refund including postage as you supplied damaged goods? You should provide the consumer what they paid for, and take responsibility when there is an error at your end.

Siva Subramaniam
Siva Subramaniam
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please contact support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist with any concerns you may have.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives