Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

TALLaunceston, TAS

Brand house Direct a disappointing experience

Finally received my order after three weeks and numerous calls / emails and a Paypal dispute.
Customer services failures by Brand Direct were:
Failure to update order status. Failure to respond to emails and online chats.
Failure to answer their hotline which constantly rang out.
Ignoring requests for a refund after it looked like they would not fulfil the order.
If only Brand house direct were honest. Do not state that the item in stock if it is not. Tell people that the order may take a month or more to arrive rather than generic responses such as "your order will be dispatched in the next few days". With such poor customer service and slow order fulfilment I would recommend shopping elsewhere. A thoroughly disappointing experience.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I have checked your order status and it has been shipped, we have emailed you the tracking number.

TAL

I look forward to actually receiving my item and ensuring all is as it should be. Only then can I update what remains an accurate review.

Much appreciated.

Product and price good but postage very poor (incredibly slow to send)

I ordered several weeks ahead of son's 18th birthday, and had to call and email repeatedly about why product had not shipped. Despite this, boots arrived after the birthday, so very disappointed customer. Excuse was 'moving warehouses' but no mention of this when ordering or paying. Unreliable service in my view.

YvonneCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting and still waiting.

Should have learnt after my first order but hoped that was just a once of, have now been waiting since 4 March for delivery, three emails chasing order and only one response blaming warehouse relocation. Order no 495432. Yvonne.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we apologise for the delay. The order will be shipped this week.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Yvonne, we do apologise for the delay, the 2nd parcel will arrive soon.

Ruby
RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow delivery and poor communication

Goods were as described however they took so long to arrive! The website states 3-5 days deliver however it took 13 days! They were slow with communications also which was frustrating. I dont think I will use this company again.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am glad you are happy with your item. We have had delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

Love these boots

Simple, easy to navigate
Love the range of products
Love these boots. The quality is superior. This is the 2nd pair of these that I have bought

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Sue, just replying to this review to make it easy for you to log back in to ProductReview.com.au and edit the review. Have sent you an email with instructions on how to change the star rating. :-) Thanks again!

Janet MartinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointing

Purchased a pair of Comfort Shoe Co - Plato and while they are very comfortable, the actual rubber sole is smaller than the actual base of the shoe, and because of this I can not see them being long lasting. This is the only pair of shoes I have purchased from you that I have been unhappy with.

Purchase Order 386898 despatched from Brand Warehouse 3/12/20

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi thank you for your feedback. If the shoes are brand new in the shoebox, you are more than welcome to return the shoes to us.

Janet Martin

I do know that shoes can be returned if they are brand new, but I have worn them on 3 occasions, and are now showing signs of scuffing, especially on the toes.

Scholl shoes

A very good range to choose from
Both pairs of shoes I bought are very comfortable and look great
Very satisfied will definitely buy the next shoes here

Roma Smith
Roma SmithVictoria

Love my Rockport shoes. Great service. Happy to recommend.

Fantastic range of products. Have always been pleased with products. Great prices too! Easy to find what I’m after Ad to see the diversity available.

Cathy Topp
Cathy ToppGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repeat customer

Great range well presented, easy to order and prompt delivery. I'm up to my 5th purchase, never disappointed! Loved my Scholl sandals and now new Merrells

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Cathy, thank you for your lovely feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy post..

I LIVE in Skechers and find them the most comfortable shoes ever.... I recently bought Skechers Energy, Retro Vision and they are as hard as rocks ?? Not the quality I expected.. Won`t be doing much walking in them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully, your next pair of shoes will be more comfy.

Margaret Walton
Margaret WaltonIllawarra, NSW

Speedy Delivery

I recently purchased shoes from Brand Direct & was once again delighted & surprised how quickly after the order my package arrived
I would not hesitate to recommend this company for there great service

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great shoes, shame about customer service.

Sarcastic rude reply to a non confrontational, legitimate query. What is wrong you Brand Direct???? Disgusting customer service! Great shoes, but when enquiring about an additional pair, I was quizzed and then eventually ridiculed. I was 9disgusted with the customer service sarcastic reply I was sent. I wanted to purchase another pair of shoes and use the code I was invited to use on another purchase. The reply was sarcastic beyond words. An explanation please!

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am so sorry, this was simply designed for some humor, not to offend you in anyway.

Marisol G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They're cheaper than other stores which is good. But very unorganised. Long wait.

I bought 2 pairs. Over 4 weeks later (of emailing asking for my order) I received 1 pair and informed the other was out of stock. I have now ordered a different pair. Let's see how long it takes to get there. Might be better to call first and check if they have the shoe in stock and be ready to wait at least 4 weeks for your order.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #353828

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the red boots will be sent as a priority for you next week. Thank you for your patience.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Sizing Very small
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

antiglobalistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dispatch problems for me as well

Same as Graham Rogers. Took a week to find my shoes in the warehouse and only after I sent 2 emails, both unanswered, and called them do I get an email confirming dispatch, I reckon they woke the guy up today. Not sure with covid delays we need to wait 5 days for dispatch on top. Also I submitted a kindly worded review on their website which was taken down after 5 mins..... Pointing out that the website claims free standard delivery in Aust, but they charge u 13 bucks at checkout. They only appear to like 5 star ratings, how convenient. You guys need to take fair criticism as well.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.