1.1

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Sizing
Very large (26)
Sizing
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

Igor Pyshkin
Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

Returned 2 pairs of sandals day after I received them. STILL NO REFUND

Delivery was timely. Quality of sandals poor. Returned the 2 pairs straight away. I keep asking for a refund but they keep pushing to give me a replacement. I WANT A REFUND and this company does not want to refund money to their customers after the goods have been returned to them.

Connie
Connie
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Connie, I can see the refund has been processed already for the return.

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

J costelloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can help?

J costello

I see Brand house direct asked for my order no 3 days ago but yet they have done nothing so why ask for my order no unless your compensating me on return postage cost that I paid they have not emailed me at all

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

CandezaSydney, NSW

They do not answer the phone or refund

I purchased a pair of shoes which did not fit sent it back tracked a 2 weeks ago and have not calling every day but no one answers or responds to emails just want to get a refund or exchange very bad customer service

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Candeza, I am sorry to hear that. Which number are you calling? We are available on 1300735786 mon-fri 10-5 AEST. Can you advise your order number so I can help?

Candeza

Yes that is the number I have been calling no one answers my order number is 299224 my tracking advised you received my shoes I sent back 2 weeks ago.

Candeza

I have heard back via email and look forward to receiving my exchange thank you Candice

Janice DSouth Australia

Don't trust them

Not happy

The size was too big and when we swapped them for a smaller size they came without innersoles just bare canvas. We were then told we couldn’t get a refund but if we cut them up and sent a photo they would give us a credit. Won’t be dealing with them again

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Delilah LaritzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizes were way smaller than normal. Boxes came badly damaged and guess what, I can't return them now!

Bought 2 pairs and both were fails and I am so displeased about this website. I do shop regularly online and found their products to be disappointing

Pair 1 was a present for. Christmas. The box was almost falling apart so I threw it away and wrapped them up. They didn't fit.

Pair 2 was for me. I ordered my normal sized shoe I couldn't even get my feet into the sandal. I asked about possibly getting an exchange or refund and I can't. My sister who is 3 sizes smaller than I fit them perfectly. Weird right???

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. You are more than welcome to return the items that don't fit in original, unworn condition for a refund or exchange. We are always here to help.

Hi Lee,

I was told without a box, this was not an option? If that is the case I would opt for the refund instead.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we do require the shoes to be returned in the original shoebox to accept a return.

HayleyIllawarra, NSW

The customer service is appalling!

I returned an item 3 months ago with the refund request slip and never received confirmation they received the package not a refund. Emailed them five times before I heard anything; to which the was that they contacted me an I never wrote back. I asked for the day and time of the email and If they could forward the original email because I am very organised Witt my emails and had no reply. Now I received an email stating they refunded me but only half of what I was owed. Such appalling service!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Hayley, can you please advise your order number? I would like to look into this asap for you.

Hi Lee,
Thank you. Order number 274215

Bad service

Was sent a different size pair of shoes to what I ordered. They ignored my emails and refuse to respond. Waste of money. Definitely don't recommend buying from this store. Customer service is non existent.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Josh, can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you? I would like the opportunity to try and help rectify this matter.

Josh N.
Josh N.

03-03792-97373

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our order numbers are shorter than this. Please check and advise?

Meaghan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad / No refund

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you email me your details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au with attention to Lee S. I would like to resolve this matter with you.