Brand House Direct

Customer service is non existent however once the right person finally contacted me a refund was quickly made

Returned shoes for a smaller size. You have had them for over two weeks and tell me they are still waiting to be processed

SizingVery large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenda, can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Glenda
Glenda

394686 but I doubt you will do anything satisfactory as no one else has

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenda, we sent you an email to offer you some alternative styles available in a smaller size. We hadn't heard back from you so the refund for the return was processed. I think some miscommunication has occurred, I am so sorry about this!

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Cliffy34

Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Waited weeks and weeks for a refund

Ordered slippers and they arrived promptly. The style was great, but unfortunately they were too small and were the largest in the style, so they had to be returned. Even with coronavirus, the tracking showed fairly prompt return to the company Then I waited and waited. Replied to their email and phoned. Eventually got refund about 6 weeks later.
Now I can go and buy a pair of slippers which fit.

SizingVery small

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of shipping costs on returns

SizingVery small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S so I can look into this for you please?

Not happy

Hi Lee. My order number is 273569. I have already sent numerous emails in an attempt to fairly resolve this issue and have been told the cost of my shoes would be refunded but not the initial postage nor the return postage.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

I haven't dealt with you before so please email me your details so I can try to help.

Footwear Shops & Brands