Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

1.2

MPG
MPGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items take months

Items take months to come, they sell out of item after you paid and swap it for a cheaper one and then dont return anything

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you please?

Julie Mason
Julie MasonWestern District, VIC

Terrible company to deal with

Waiting many months - lots of emails- don’t expect good customer service … two lots of returns ( due to their advice ) and extra shipping on new products …. Terrible company ….

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Julie, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Having a VoiceQueensland

Disgraceful Customer Service!

Disgraceful; full of lies. Slippers aren’t the same, these don’t fit. Now won’t refund postage as promised if return them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Maree, thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I note that we shipped you the item exactly as described on the website. You returned the item for a refund which we have processed promptly. I am sorry they didn't suit you in this instance.

Nate C.
Nate C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unhappy

Have purchased before without an issue but received the wrong size for my son. And considering the time it took to receive from ordering the shoes I wasn't game on returning them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Sizing

Sizing of shoes is inaccurate. They were too small even after I sized up because they were boots. Had to return. Was not happy with the product.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear the item didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them. We are happy to help.

Linda

All good. I did return them. Postage is a killer though.

DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Badly designed

Be very wary when purchasing from this site. Shoes are often badly designed and would not even be saleable in a normal retail outlet.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number? I would be happy to help you resolve your concerns. If the shoes are returned in original condition, unworn and in the shoebox, you can return them.

Daly

They are unwearable. The postage is prohibitive.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number so I can try and assist please?

Sharon Moore
Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From This Company - The Reviews Are Lies And There Customer Support Doesn't Exist

The reviews against the 2 shoes i bought were lies and made up. The shoes where crap and I had to pay $16 to send the first crap shoes back - "Rockport World Tour Classic Womens Wide Fit Comfort". There like wearing cement. Absolute crap and definitely no good for nurses or anyone standing for more than 5 minutes. Then their other advertisements lied and they sent me- "Homyped Lauren Womens Comfortable Supportive Thongs" - which are faulty and your toes hang off the end. And - "Asics Womens Leather Gel-Foundation Walker 3 (Extra Wide)" - which are advertised as the wrong size. And now they want me to spend another $16 or more dollars sending them back so they can rip me off more.....

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Very small (39)
Slightly small (108)
True to size (1,100)
Slightly large (91)
Very large (26)
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

Igor Pyshkin
Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

Returned 2 pairs of sandals day after I received them. STILL NO REFUND

Delivery was timely. Quality of sandals poor. Returned the 2 pairs straight away. I keep asking for a refund but they keep pushing to give me a replacement. I WANT A REFUND and this company does not want to refund money to their customers after the goods have been returned to them.

Connie
Connie
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Connie, I can see the refund has been processed already for the return.

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

Robyn Colless
Robyn CollessCanberra 2600, ACT

Even though I paid for my order, it didn't guarantee there was stock, when order processed.

Now that I have cleared my credit, which was initially caused because my paid for order couldn't be fulfilled by this company, I will not deal with this company again!!!

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great experience

I was promised shipping the same or the next day when the shoes were overdue, what actually happened was I was contacted 3 weeks later to say the colour I ordered was now no longer in stock. I reluctantly ordered a colour that was in stock and rang them to see if they could expedite shipping, which they did.
Turns out the Merrells although listed as 'comfort fitting' were a narrow fit and very uncomfortable, but that's not BH's problem. Overall though, I will not shop with BH again, there are better online shoe retailers. Also I discovered Merrill was offering the same shoe at $20 less.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and hope you can consider shopping with us in the future.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi John, if you provide me with your order number, I would like to look into this matter and try my best to rectify this.

J costelloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can help?

J costello

I see Brand house direct asked for my order no 3 days ago but yet they have done nothing so why ask for my order no unless your compensating me on return postage cost that I paid they have not emailed me at all