Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.0
Nate C.
Nate C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unhappy

Have purchased before without an issue but received the wrong size for my son. And considering the time it took to receive from ordering the shoes I wasn't game on returning them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Sunhak Choe
Sunhak ChoeSydney, NSW

Never again!

This particular shoe came large fit for a EU41, it was like a EU42.5. I returned it and received a refund so, for a shoe costing 72.90, I've wasted 18.50 to return, minus the initial shipping cost 12.95 deducted, total lose, out of pocket $31.45. My advice, don't buy a shoe online unless they provide free return and a full refund.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that the shoes didn't fit. We are always here to help. If you find a style you like, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

Not happy

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Roslyn, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about that. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Kaye J.
Kaye J.asked

Hello

My order 482351 has not yet been shipped. Is there a problem, I have sent emails and had no reply.

Please let me know what is happening.

Kaye

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order will be shipped this week. We have had shipping delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

Kim H.asked

Why do uou not answer your emails I purchased some shoes over a week ago and i still have no infirmation for when itll be posted

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kim, can you please advise your order number?

#477945

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order will be shipped this week. We will email you a tracking number once dispatched.

Chamasked

Hi,
I am trying to get in contact in regard to my refund since last week. No one get back to me. My order number is 468649.

Lola
Lola

Hi Cham
If you paid using Paypal then raise a dispute via Paypal as they are excellent when there is a issue with receiving refunds.
Possibly email Brandhouse so you have a trail of evidence.
Good luck
Lauretta

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi, the returns department is closed right now as it is very early morning. I will follow up the return status when they reopen later today and will get back to you. Thank you for your patience, it is likely just in queue to be processed as it is a very busy period just before Christmas.

Cham

Thank you. I have received my refund today

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives