Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

1.1

MPG
MPGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items take months

Items take months to come, they sell out of item after you paid and swap it for a cheaper one and then dont return anything

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you please?

Julie Mason
Julie MasonWestern District, VIC

Terrible company to deal with

Waiting many months - lots of emails- don’t expect good customer service … two lots of returns ( due to their advice ) and extra shipping on new products …. Terrible company ….

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Julie, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Having a VoiceQueensland

Disgraceful Customer Service!

Disgraceful; full of lies. Slippers aren’t the same, these don’t fit. Now won’t refund postage as promised if return them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Maree, thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I note that we shipped you the item exactly as described on the website. You returned the item for a refund which we have processed promptly. I am sorry they didn't suit you in this instance.

Sizing

Sizing of shoes is inaccurate. They were too small even after I sized up because they were boots. Had to return. Was not happy with the product.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear the item didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them. We are happy to help.

Linda

All good. I did return them. Postage is a killer though.

DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Badly designed

Be very wary when purchasing from this site. Shoes are often badly designed and would not even be saleable in a normal retail outlet.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number? I would be happy to help you resolve your concerns. If the shoes are returned in original condition, unworn and in the shoebox, you can return them.

Daly

They are unwearable. The postage is prohibitive.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number so I can try and assist please?

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Very small (39)
Slightly small (108)
True to size (1,100)
Slightly large (91)
Very large (26)
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

Igor Pyshkin
Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

Returned 2 pairs of sandals day after I received them. STILL NO REFUND

Delivery was timely. Quality of sandals poor. Returned the 2 pairs straight away. I keep asking for a refund but they keep pushing to give me a replacement. I WANT A REFUND and this company does not want to refund money to their customers after the goods have been returned to them.

Connie
Connie
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Connie, I can see the refund has been processed already for the return.

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

J costelloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can help?

J costello

I see Brand house direct asked for my order no 3 days ago but yet they have done nothing so why ask for my order no unless your compensating me on return postage cost that I paid they have not emailed me at all

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

CandezaSydney, NSW

They do not answer the phone or refund

I purchased a pair of shoes which did not fit sent it back tracked a 2 weeks ago and have not calling every day but no one answers or responds to emails just want to get a refund or exchange very bad customer service

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Candeza, I am sorry to hear that. Which number are you calling? We are available on 1300735786 mon-fri 10-5 AEST. Can you advise your order number so I can help?

Candeza

Yes that is the number I have been calling no one answers my order number is 299224 my tracking advised you received my shoes I sent back 2 weeks ago.

Candeza

I have heard back via email and look forward to receiving my exchange thank you Candice

Janice DSouth Australia