Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.0
Sunhak Choe
Sunhak ChoeSydney, NSW

Never again!

This particular shoe came large fit for a EU41, it was like a EU42.5. I returned it and received a refund so, for a shoe costing 72.90, I've wasted 18.50 to return, minus the initial shipping cost 12.95 deducted, total lose, out of pocket $31.45. My advice, don't buy a shoe online unless they provide free return and a full refund.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that the shoes didn't fit. We are always here to help. If you find a style you like, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

Not happy

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Roslyn, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about that. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct