Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

3.3

Shoes didn't fit, but good service

Brand House has great choice, price and customer service. I'm saying this even though I had to return my purchase.

Sue Hogan
Sue HoganSouth West, WA

Service is fantastic

I think your service is great but the boots I got last I’m not very happy with the size 8 was way too small when I usually take 7 1/2 - 8 I sent them back and got a 9 wore them two days in a row and the stitching came away from the zip. Won’t buy that brand again! And too expensive to send back by post

Slippers too small

Delivery Ok. Slippers too small to fit our orthotics. Refund processed quickly. Lee was terrific in helping me with my enquiries.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Cassie, can you please advise your order number so I can follow up with the returns team for you?

Cassie

Thank you for your prompt response. The order number is 431623. I received an email on 29.6.21 informing me that the refund would be applied but I don't recall seeing the refund.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Cassie, I have checked and the refund has been processed for your return on 3.7.21
Please note that the slippers are available in larger sizes if you are interested in placing a new order.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Normally quick and easy.

I waited nearly 2 weeks for my shoes with no reply to my email asking what the hold-up was. I assumed Christmas Holidays as the reason for delay and lack of response? Normally they're great - quick and easy.

Really nice shoes

Have bought several shoes over the passed year or so, have had areally good experience. The last pair I bought only this week, were definitely sized incorrectly so had to return them.

Sizing Very large

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great shoes. Great brands. Great prices.

Problem when I put in size, then clicked on a shoe to review. Then I was put out on a general screen again and had to reload re size. Not happy with the returns. I thought it would be like bonds and they sent you a pre paid return envelope. So not worth taking the chance on buying some.

Sizing Very large

Nononsense
Nononsense

Horrible experience with this store

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention it to LEE S. I would like to try and rectify this and offer a discount off a future purchase.

Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible shopping experience, never ever recommend to friends!

I had bought a pair of school shoes for my daughter, first time they sent the wrong size(too big) , second time sent totally wrong pair! Poor service! Don't recommend to friends.

Footwear Shops & Brands