Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Katie O.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty shoes return they tell me i have to pay for postage...... IT WONT BE HAPPENING

Received two faulty pairs of shoes. Have been asking for replied paid postage number for a bit over three weeks... just keep getting the same ole email responses... rang cust service 4 times (if you want to call it that). Each time the said they will have someone call me.....you guessed it......no call at all.

Shame on this company for taking money but not giving a crap about the customer. Maybe a few ACCC complaints will generate some positive experiences so they can learn from their mistake

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the items did not fit you, you are welcome to return them to us for a refund or exchange. We are also happy to recommend some similar styles that are available in a larger size.

A B EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Slow and delay of shipping and poor customer service.

I will never ever get shoes from this site and never recommend to my friends and colleagues. I had my shoes being delivered so delay and when I received it it was too big than the normal size. Not happy so I returned it the same day I received it. It took sometime before they respond to me and I have to call them to follow it up, I tracked the returned and they received it 5 days a go and they haven’t get me back. They keep you waiting and not giving you updates you have to call them but still not give you guarantee about what you asked for . Very poor. I am very disappointed with this company. Never come back and never will recommend to anyone.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can see that you customer service team have replied to your emails. I will resend this again.

A B E

I have tracked my shipments thru Australia Post and the returned items has been delivered 19th of May and your reply to this comments still not received yet. Very disappointing the process of everything.

Zsuzsi M.
Zsuzsi M.Perth, WA

Terrible return process

#479260 Ordered 4 pairs of shoes and kept only one pair. Returned 3 pairs right away as they were too tight, asking for a refund. After about a month I received an email stating that I only returned one pair of shoes and they understand I wanted to have order a new one. I answered that I want refund and that I returned 3 pairs of shoes. Since February I had about 3 emails from them, one in every 3 weeks, always different person, and they don't believe me. I even send them the receipt from Australia Post showing that the box was around 9 kg. Still they don't believe me. What else can I do to prove my right and get my money back? Very poor customer service.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I will follow up with the returns team and will get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

StressedSeaford Rise

Never again

I returned a pair of shoes that were to small on the 29/11/21 Registered Post,
It was delivered to you on the 04/12/21. I have written to you, without any response. PayPal have refunded the return posting cost immediately! You on the other hand have not responded to anything, what a poor service! I would not recommend you to anyone! I want my refund of $ 79.95 ! My order number # : 468278 If you don’t respond I will notify PayPal and Consumer Affairs.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I would be more than happy to help you. Can you advise the tracking number for the return?

Tracking number R538425007185199006120604

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the returns team are processing your return today. They will send you an email notification. Apologies for the delay, as it is the busy Xmas period, the return was just in queue for processing so we thank you for your patience.

LolaSydney, NSW

Only purchase if you have time to waste, especially if you have to return items.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Lola, can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Lola, can you advise your order number? I would like the opportunity to address your concerns and see if I can help.

MARNA
MARNAHobart, TAS

BrandHouse processes very poor

BrandHouse was extremely slow sending my shoes. Neither pair were true to size. Their return/refund processing is even slower. Nil communication either. Very poor processes compared to other online shoe shops. I'm still waiting!

Very frustrating experience

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number?

MJT
MJT

#462083

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we have already issued the store credit. We will resend this to you again via email.

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still Waiting On My Money

Hello Brand House Direct... how much longer will you keep my money? Your email back on 29/03/21 states "refunded $184.95" yet you refuse to refund the money back into my credit card?
Consumer Affair Vic has responded to me giving me a couple of options.
Check it out if you think that I am not genuine and now this is also with the Bank.... you can always contact me to get the case number.
Potential customers please be weary if for whatever reason you need to return a product.... not what I would call basic Customer Service.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number? We are more than happy to help resolve this matter.

Lyn

Won't buy from them again.

Purchased a pair of Skechers thongs, the tops were far too loose so returned them with photos, eventually I did get a refund excluding the postage to & from NZ so definitely won't purchase from them again, they sell seconds as this was not the 1st time I had encountered this problem.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Lynette, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help? I can assure you we don't sell seconds but I would be happy to contact Skechers Australia to see if they can assist with your faulty pair.

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

AmmuBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

My order number is 303443

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can see that you have been refunded for the Clarks shoes in white. We have emailed you the refund notification.

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

The worst online retail site I've ever used

I've been shopping online for nearly 25 years, never have I used something so poorly designed. There is no customer account to check on the progress of your sale or return, the phone number is never answered, the online chatbot is woeful. No-one can give you any information at all. Absolutely abysmal, if i could give it 0 stars I would.

sure, its 301714

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we sent you an email regarding your return. Have you received this email?

Linda Martin
Linda MartinMid North Coast, NSW

4 months- still no shoes

Bought shoes- wrong size, so returned. Strange that they were a half size larger than I normally take! Many phone calls & emails to order another pair. Original order 4Th August. 6th December-still no shoes!

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Linda, can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

John F
John FHunter Region, NSW

Hidden Cost

Expensive postage and returns. Most online stores offer free postage if you spend a certain amount and offer free returns. Brand House does neither so if your order doesn't fit or you have to return it for another reason it is a costly exercise. I won't be ordering from Brand House again.

LoraineW
LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a site I would visit again.

I selected two pairs of shoes from this site - a sports shoe and a casual sandal. Despite being thorough about checking my shoe size, when the sandals arrived they did not fit. I selected another pair in my correct size and returned the ones that were too small. When these arrived, they too did not fit me. It took some time to get a response from them with regard to this issue, asking for advice and recommendations. I asked for a refund but was told this was not possible on a second exchange. I have decided to return to shopping in-store for my footwear as this is a more reliable and successful way to purchase shoes in my size (Australia size 11).