Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Product and price good but postage very poor (incredibly slow to send)

I ordered several weeks ahead of son's 18th birthday, and had to call and email repeatedly about why product had not shipped. Despite this, boots arrived after the birthday, so very disappointed customer. Excuse was 'moving warehouses' but no mention of this when ordering or paying. Unreliable service in my view.

Ruby
RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow delivery and poor communication

Goods were as described however they took so long to arrive! The website states 3-5 days deliver however it took 13 days! They were slow with communications also which was frustrating. I dont think I will use this company again.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am glad you are happy with your item. We have had delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

Janet MartinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointing

Purchased a pair of Comfort Shoe Co - Plato and while they are very comfortable, the actual rubber sole is smaller than the actual base of the shoe, and because of this I can not see them being long lasting. This is the only pair of shoes I have purchased from you that I have been unhappy with.

Purchase Order 386898 despatched from Brand Warehouse 3/12/20

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi thank you for your feedback. If the shoes are brand new in the shoebox, you are more than welcome to return the shoes to us.

Janet Martin

I do know that shoes can be returned if they are brand new, but I have worn them on 3 occasions, and are now showing signs of scuffing, especially on the toes.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy post..

I LIVE in Skechers and find them the most comfortable shoes ever.... I recently bought Skechers Energy, Retro Vision and they are as hard as rocks ?? Not the quality I expected.. Won`t be doing much walking in them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully, your next pair of shoes will be more comfy.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Margaret Walton
Margaret WaltonIllawarra, NSW

Speedy Delivery

I recently purchased shoes from Brand Direct & was once again delighted & surprised how quickly after the order my package arrived
I would not hesitate to recommend this company for there great service

Marisol G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They're cheaper than other stores which is good. But very unorganised. Long wait.

I bought 2 pairs. Over 4 weeks later (of emailing asking for my order) I received 1 pair and informed the other was out of stock. I have now ordered a different pair. Let's see how long it takes to get there. Might be better to call first and check if they have the shoe in stock and be ready to wait at least 4 weeks for your order.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #353828

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the red boots will be sent as a priority for you next week. Thank you for your patience.

BobGippsland, VIC

So slow to act

Brand House Direct are so slow to get around to send items orders, the sandals I purchased are OK, but having to make 2 phone calls and numerous emails just to get them to actually send out orders is extremely frustrating.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Bob, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this for you please? I would like to offer you a priority service for your future orders as we value your business.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Bob, the order has been shipped via Australia post and is in transit to you.

Slow dispatch

Took nearly a week after purchase to receive an email to advise that our purchase had finally been dispatched.
This slow delivery meant that the event we wanted to use the item for, came and went before we received our purchase.

Goods received in good condition.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

One stop shop forever now.

Amazing amount of excellent quality, great brands of all shoes and boots. The website was extremely easy to navigate and completing the transaction was very easy......speedy delivery, very happy customer.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

JESSA Pescuela
JESSA PescuelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Both item did not fit my feet

It took a while to get he product.. ordered aug 31 came on september 10... Als both item did not fit.. however, since it was on sale, and I am going on a long holiday, I decided to kee it for less hassle and gave it to my mom.

Sizing Slightly large

Angelique Scarpias
Angelique Scarpiasasked

I purchased boots and they arrived damaged and unwearable. All my attempts to contact you and get a response has failed. Will you honour a full refund including postage as you supplied damaged goods? You should provide the consumer what they paid for, and take responsibility when there is an error at your end.

Siva Subramaniam
Siva Subramaniam
Stacey06
Stacey06asked

I am still waiting for an email confirming despatch of my order. The 1300 nunmber you provide just rings out constantly. I plaed my order 9 days ago, you took the money and confirmed and I am still awaiting information on despatch.

Nothing even about delays.

This is oor service and makes me suspicious that this is not a legitimtate business.

Order number is 506843

Joanne C.asked

I have just placed order after reading these re If we I am very concerned. Can you reassure that you have the packing and shipping in order.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we will email you the tracking details once the order is shipped.

Joanne C.

Reading all these reviews and after 48hours no confirmation or tracking order email I feel this company maybe a scam. You certainly did reassure me with your response.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can assure you will receive your tracking details this week.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives