Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Love these boots

Simple, easy to navigate
Love the range of products
Love these boots. The quality is superior. This is the 2nd pair of these that I have bought

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Sue, just replying to this review to make it easy for you to log back in to ProductReview.com.au and edit the review. Have sent you an email with instructions on how to change the star rating. :-) Thanks again!

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Zips in the boots I purchased were difficult to get up and down. Very poor quality zips

Boots looked beautiful on line did not look the same in reality
Not satisfied zips were very poor quality
Very disappointed

julie

Very bad return policy and refund

The company has a terrible return policy and a very costly one. They expect you to pay for postage to be sent and then when you return you pay again. I also had to call several times to check on the refund which did not come until I called. I will not be using this company again. Shoes are items bought on line that differ in size and comfort this company does not allow for that.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

julie

O/N 406979 I called to see if you could assist with the postage return and wanted to exchange for another more expensive pair of shoes would not waiver and all in all the postage cost me $36 just not good enough.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, we do value your business and would like management to address you concerns. What is the best email address for them to contact you on?

KanSydney, NSW

Disappointing Customer Service

5 non-delivery emails, no reply. No one answered customer support phone line. Order on 31 Jan, delivery on 11 Feb - and only after calling its courier everyday.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kan, can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

Order No. #404812 ordered on 31 January, 2021

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kan, we have been notified by Couriers Please that your item has been delivered. Have you received it?

Scholl shoes

A very good range to choose from
Both pairs of shoes I bought are very comfortable and look great
Very satisfied will definitely buy the next shoes here

Roma Smith
Roma SmithVictoria

Love my Rockport shoes. Great service. Happy to recommend.

Fantastic range of products. Have always been pleased with products. Great prices too! Easy to find what I’m after Ad to see the diversity available.

Poor service

Order still not here 3 weeks since purchase obviously took order with no stock available big no no Emailed twice rang 3 times with no replies on emails or first two calls NOT HAPPY product good bought before elsewhere won’t be buying from this mob again TOO SLOW

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please? We do value your business and would like to rectify this matter.

Order374533 Wednesday 28th oct 20 a at 2.50 pm still no shoes

Cathy Topp
Cathy ToppGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repeat customer

Great range well presented, easy to order and prompt delivery. I'm up to my 5th purchase, never disappointed! Loved my Scholl sandals and now new Merrells

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Cathy, thank you for your lovely feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great shoes, shame about customer service.

Sarcastic rude reply to a non confrontational, legitimate query. What is wrong you Brand Direct???? Disgusting customer service! Great shoes, but when enquiring about an additional pair, I was quizzed and then eventually ridiculed. I was 9disgusted with the customer service sarcastic reply I was sent. I wanted to purchase another pair of shoes and use the code I was invited to use on another purchase. The reply was sarcastic beyond words. An explanation please!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry, this was simply designed for some humor, not to offend you in anyway.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Still waiting for them to ship my boots and nobody answers the email sent!

I ordered a pair of boots last week, and they still haven't shipped! I tried to contact them but nobody answers...

Not sure if it was a scam... they took my money but still no news from them!

My order is number #356597

I would think it twice before buying from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped. We have also emailed you the tracking details. Have you received this email?

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Sizing Very small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

antiglobalistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dispatch problems for me as well

Same as Graham Rogers. Took a week to find my shoes in the warehouse and only after I sent 2 emails, both unanswered, and called them do I get an email confirming dispatch, I reckon they woke the guy up today. Not sure with covid delays we need to wait 5 days for dispatch on top. Also I submitted a kindly worded review on their website which was taken down after 5 mins..... Pointing out that the website claims free standard delivery in Aust, but they charge u 13 bucks at checkout. They only appear to like 5 star ratings, how convenient. You guys need to take fair criticism as well.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

colombianloco77
colombianloco77South East Queensland, QLD

6 business days to dispatch.

Only order if you can wait and wait and wait!!! No option for express post for obvious reasons!!! It took 6 business days for this company to put my shoes in a box and create a postage label. So slow!!! I got a slow response when I asked about shipping so I will never order from this slow and unhelpful company. [name removed] said "expect dispatch in 4-8 business days from our Melbourne warehouse". I couldn't find anything about dispatch times, just delivery times which stated 5-7 business days for delivery not dispatch. Shoes I received are as advertised. Brand House Direct were sadly very disappointing but Aus post did a great job despite parcel volumes!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

georgia s.Mid North Coast, NSW

2 WEEKS AND NOTHING!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Georgia, can you please advise your order number? I would like to assist please.

#324574

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive product reviews- their system seems to not accept or publish less that 4 or 5* ratings.

I just tried to leave genuine feedback for 2 pairs of shoes that I had just received and it seems that Brandhouse Direct's review system will not accept below 4 star ratings! I then realised that, ,up until now ALL the feedback on this site, on all their shoes is nothing less than 4-5 stars! ... how is that even possible?
When I raised this with Brandhouse Direct, they stated that " not all reviews are 5 stars" .... and it appears that a small percentage of 4 stars has also been allowed/filtered through.
This is misleading and deceptive conduct, buyers are influenced by feedback and we expect it to be genuine and NOT filtered and misleading!

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jen, I am sorry that you feel that way. Customers have the option to leave a review of their choice. We always do our best to try and help our customers as best we can.