Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

1.2

Sizing

Sizing of shoes is inaccurate. They were too small even after I sized up because they were boots. Had to return. Was not happy with the product.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear the item didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them. We are happy to help.

Linda

All good. I did return them. Postage is a killer though.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Badly designed

Be very wary when purchasing from this site. Shoes are often badly designed and would not even be saleable in a normal retail outlet.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number? I would be happy to help you resolve your concerns. If the shoes are returned in original condition, unworn and in the shoebox, you can return them.

Daly

They are unwearable. The postage is prohibitive.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number so I can try and assist please?

Angelique Scarpias
Angelique Scarpiasasked

I purchased boots and they arrived damaged and unwearable. All my attempts to contact you and get a response has failed. Will you honour a full refund including postage as you supplied damaged goods? You should provide the consumer what they paid for, and take responsibility when there is an error at your end.

Stacey06
Stacey06asked

I am still waiting for an email confirming despatch of my order. The 1300 nunmber you provide just rings out constantly. I plaed my order 9 days ago, you took the money and confirmed and I am still awaiting information on despatch.

Nothing even about delays.

This is oor service and makes me suspicious that this is not a legitimtate business.

Order number is 506843

Joanne C.asked

I have just placed order after reading these re If we I am very concerned. Can you reassure that you have the packing and shipping in order.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we will email you the tracking details once the order is shipped.

Joanne C.

Reading all these reviews and after 48hours no confirmation or tracking order email I feel this company maybe a scam. You certainly did reassure me with your response.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can assure you will receive your tracking details this week.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives