Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 4)

Lawrence H Connery

Lawrence H ConneryIllawarra, NSW

Shoe Lover's Heaven

Brand House Direct is a great place to shop on line. The range of footwear is quite varied and reasonably priced. Communication with this retailer was terrific and made the shopping experience enjoyable. Delivery was quick and I liked the return policy if the size wasn't quite right. There are a number of payment options which are all secure. Highly recommended.

Excellent service and communication

I had to exchange a pair of shoes due to size. Brand house were excellent in that the exchange happened with no fuss and in quick turnaround time. Would definitely recommend.

Edward Jacobson

Edward JacobsonSouthwest, VIC

Great company.

I brought my first pair from brand house direct and they were faulty. I received a full refund and then purchased another pair. Perfect fit very happy and will purchase from them again great customer service.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Prefect shoes great colour and so comfy

Great leather shoes comfy great colours.quick delivery.Bought all my shoes from brand.So quick return a few pairs no problem with exchanges.Wont buy anywhere else.This company is so great and great range

Very satisfied!

I purchased knee high Brazilian leather boots for my grand daughter. Excellent sale price and one happy young girl. Very easy to navigate the store. Very quick delivery. I also puchase some sandals for myself,lovely but unfortunately not a fit for my foot, so am doing an easy return for refund. Thank you Brand House Direct.

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

product return/exchange

I recently purchased two pair of boots, excellent response in getting them to me. Loved them, however, returning 1 pair as they didn't fit. Process for exchange/refund has been pitiful. I called once, helpful receptionist, was emailed, replied, no response. Will need to call again to follow up. The refund form clearly states a call will be made by BHD to me to discuss my options. Hasn't happened as far as I am aware.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, thank you for your feedback. Please call our customer service team on 1300735786 for assistance.

Jenny Nix

Jenny NixSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online shoe and sandal purchases

Fabulous,the sizes were right, the fit perfect but an exchange was no drama. BHD could not have been more helpful or reliable. Great communication about progress of purchase and delivery.

Ronda K.

Ronda K.Gippsland, VIC

Convenient Shopping

Love how easy is to find what I want by searching by brand names, the range is extensive & the quality is very high with only the best brands available. It was so easy to return goods that didn't suit, for example, wring size.

liz sanders

liz sandersCentral West, NSW

Very happy.

Very satisfied, easy to navigate, great range of products and they are top quality. Will continue to shop with Brand House. I did return items due to sizing, that process managed very quickly.

Sarag

Sarag

Happy Customer

Large product range. Good Competitive prices. Website was easy to find what I was looking for. Easy exchange process. Reasonable shipping times (slowed due to COVID). I am a Happy customer and will shop with them again.

Patricia S.

Patricia S.The Mallee, VIC

Great shoes

These shoes are so comfortable. The wide fitting is so easy on my toes. They are of excellent quality as well. I am a return customer with Brand House so happy with the service.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great Aussie Company, Had An Issue Initially But They Took Care Of It!

Initially had some issues with my order from Brand House Direct and wrote a much less flattering review. Brand House Direct's customer service reached out to me and their CEO even called me and they took care of everything for me. Great Aussie company, really doubt I'd receive service like this from any overseas company. Happy customer in the end, appreciate all your help! I've recommended you guys to a friend of mine who needs bulk workwear for his staff. Thanks again! - Azrai

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Azrai, just replying to your review so you get the link to login to the site :)

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

Cliffy34

Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Waited weeks and weeks for a refund

Ordered slippers and they arrived promptly. The style was great, but unfortunately they were too small and were the largest in the style, so they had to be returned. Even with coronavirus, the tracking showed fairly prompt return to the company Then I waited and waited. Replied to their email and phoned. Eventually got refund about 6 weeks later.
Now I can go and buy a pair of slippers which fit.

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

Kelvin LawsonSydney, NSW

Hopeless.. shocking customer service

Terrible service.. canceled order but they still sent package. I delivered to Post Office return to sender.. but brandhouse wanted me to pay return post costs. What a joke of a company.. shocking service. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

AmmuBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

My order number is 303443

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see that you have been refunded for the Clarks shoes in white. We have emailed you the refund notification.

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

The worst online retail site I've ever used

I've been shopping online for nearly 25 years, never have I used something so poorly designed. There is no customer account to check on the progress of your sale or return, the phone number is never answered, the online chatbot is woeful. No-one can give you any information at all. Absolutely abysmal, if i could give it 0 stars I would.

sure, its 301714

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we sent you an email regarding your return. Have you received this email?