excellent service !!!!

Brilliant tracking updates. Very happy with service when made exchange. Very helpful. Excellent range of products . Very satisfied with shoes. Very happy all round !!

SizingTrue to size

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Jet

JetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by return

Happy with product purchased and received promptly. The problem was I needed to return the product due to a size issue and requested a refund. This took a long time and in the end I had to chase it up. When the refund finally came through, the postage cost had been deducted and I had to pay postage to return the product, so was slugged twice. Would think twice before ordering anything again

SizingTrue to size

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Cliffy34

Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Waited weeks and weeks for a refund

Ordered slippers and they arrived promptly. The style was great, but unfortunately they were too small and were the largest in the style, so they had to be returned. Even with coronavirus, the tracking showed fairly prompt return to the company Then I waited and waited. Replied to their email and phoned. Eventually got refund about 6 weeks later.
Now I can go and buy a pair of slippers which fit.

SizingVery small
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of shipping costs on returns

SizingVery small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S so I can look into this for you please?

Not happy

Hi Lee. My order number is 273569. I have already sent numerous emails in an attempt to fairly resolve this issue and have been told the cost of my shoes would be refunded but not the initial postage nor the return postage.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

I haven't dealt with you before so please email me your details so I can try to help.