Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

3.4

Good communication throughout. Fast shipping!

Some shoes were very small though even though stated as my size.. otherwise easy to navigate ..lots of items in stock

Sizing Very small

KelSydney, NSW

Erratic performance

Paid top price for product that was half price the next day; told I would be given a great price on another item and then I was ignored.

Bought another product and told it was shipped eight days later. Yet to arrive.

Might be being a little too hard but this mob cost me money.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order numbers so I can look into this for you as a high priority? I would like to try and rectify this for you as we value your business.

Kel

297978 from BD website and E bay item #272971338660. I was contacted by Leanna about E bay transaction who told me you couldn't give me much discount then asked that I look at another product which I did and then I was ignored.

Kel

Typical. No contact I always wondered if promises of rectification were real or spin. I have my answer.

The other product turned up and very good but still waiting on great deal for being overcharged.

sue
suesydney

love my shoes

I love Dr Scholl as i have arthritis I find i can trust buying them from this website and they are a perfect fit and extremely comfortable I would recommend them to anyone that needs support in there shoes

Deb Mason
Deb MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really comfy

Easy to order
Lots to choose from
Ringlets on shoes looked silver colour in pic online but were gold on shoes delivered, of which Im not a fan, however shoes are a great fit and so comfy to wear all day for work, Ive kept them

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Problem quickly resolved

Ordered 7 days ago. Haven't heard a thing since. Shipping says 5-7 days, they haven't even left warehouse yet. Spent over $200 with them which they didn't muck around taking.

UPDATE; Upon receiving complaint Brand House Direct shipped item that day, and I'm assuming express because they received complaint on Thursday and were it not for a Public Holiday I would have received parcel on Monday at NSW North Coast, Happy with Quality of items.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped and is in transit to you. Thank you for your patience.

Kaye J.
Kaye J.asked

Hello

My order 482351 has not yet been shipped. Is there a problem, I have sent emails and had no reply.

Please let me know what is happening.

Kaye

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order will be shipped this week. We have had shipping delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

Kim H.asked

Why do uou not answer your emails I purchased some shoes over a week ago and i still have no infirmation for when itll be posted

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kim, can you please advise your order number?

#477945

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order will be shipped this week. We will email you a tracking number once dispatched.

Chamasked

Hi,
I am trying to get in contact in regard to my refund since last week. No one get back to me. My order number is 468649.

Lola
Lola

Hi Cham
If you paid using Paypal then raise a dispute via Paypal as they are excellent when there is a issue with receiving refunds.
Possibly email Brandhouse so you have a trail of evidence.
Good luck
Lauretta

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi, the returns department is closed right now as it is very early morning. I will follow up the return status when they reopen later today and will get back to you. Thank you for your patience, it is likely just in queue to be processed as it is a very busy period just before Christmas.

Cham

Thank you. I have received my refund today

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives