Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

3.4

Good communication throughout. Fast shipping!

Some shoes were very small though even though stated as my size.. otherwise easy to navigate ..lots of items in stock

Sizing Very small

sue
suesydney

love my shoes

I love Dr Scholl as i have arthritis I find i can trust buying them from this website and they are a perfect fit and extremely comfortable I would recommend them to anyone that needs support in there shoes

Deb Mason
Deb MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really comfy

Easy to order
Lots to choose from
Ringlets on shoes looked silver colour in pic online but were gold on shoes delivered, of which Im not a fan, however shoes are a great fit and so comfy to wear all day for work, Ive kept them

Problem quickly resolved

Ordered 7 days ago. Haven't heard a thing since. Shipping says 5-7 days, they haven't even left warehouse yet. Spent over $200 with them which they didn't muck around taking.

UPDATE; Upon receiving complaint Brand House Direct shipped item that day, and I'm assuming express because they received complaint on Thursday and were it not for a Public Holiday I would have received parcel on Monday at NSW North Coast, Happy with Quality of items.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order has been shipped and is in transit to you. Thank you for your patience.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Angelique Scarpias
Angelique Scarpiasasked

I purchased boots and they arrived damaged and unwearable. All my attempts to contact you and get a response has failed. Will you honour a full refund including postage as you supplied damaged goods? You should provide the consumer what they paid for, and take responsibility when there is an error at your end.

Stacey06
Stacey06asked

I am still waiting for an email confirming despatch of my order. The 1300 nunmber you provide just rings out constantly. I plaed my order 9 days ago, you took the money and confirmed and I am still awaiting information on despatch.

Nothing even about delays.

This is oor service and makes me suspicious that this is not a legitimtate business.

Order number is 506843

Joanne C.asked

I have just placed order after reading these re If we I am very concerned. Can you reassure that you have the packing and shipping in order.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we will email you the tracking details once the order is shipped.

Joanne C.

Reading all these reviews and after 48hours no confirmation or tracking order email I feel this company maybe a scam. You certainly did reassure me with your response.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can assure you will receive your tracking details this week.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives