Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Too hard - will not use again

1. Communication very vague & lacking in detail
2. Slow to despatch goods
3. Product was faulty
4. Have to jump through many hoops to obtain replacement goods which were also faulty & took ages to receive
5. Still awaiting satisfactory resolution after in excess of 3 months from original order.

Would not recommend. Although faulty products not their fault their emails have been very vague and any instructions lacking in detail. They tried to fob me off to manufacturer when manufacturer website clearly states to resolve any claims regarding faulty products/warranty are to be lodged with place of purchase. Too hard to deal with, will not use again.

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Danielle, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

Kelvin LawsonSydney, NSW

Hopeless.. shocking customer service

Terrible service.. canceled order but they still sent package. I delivered to Post Office return to sender.. but brandhouse wanted me to pay return post costs. What a joke of a company.. shocking service. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

AmmuBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

My order number is 303443

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see that you have been refunded for the Clarks shoes in white. We have emailed you the refund notification.

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

The worst online retail site I've ever used

I've been shopping online for nearly 25 years, never have I used something so poorly designed. There is no customer account to check on the progress of your sale or return, the phone number is never answered, the online chatbot is woeful. No-one can give you any information at all. Absolutely abysmal, if i could give it 0 stars I would.

sure, its 301714

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we sent you an email regarding your return. Have you received this email?

JokoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Faulty shoe.
After numerous attempts to contact Brand house direct, I received a “holding” email saying they were contacting supplier.
Followed up a week after the holding email by email and phone, phone line just cuts out after a couple of rings.
I’ve been duped off nearly $90.00

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Joko, can you advise your order number so I can help? We were having telstra phone issues, perhaps you can try calling again?

293932.
I’ve contacted PayPal to help me get a refund.

Linda Martin
Linda MartinMid North Coast, NSW

4 months- still no shoes

Bought shoes- wrong size, so returned. Strange that they were a half size larger than I normally take! Many phone calls & emails to order another pair. Original order 4Th August. 6th December-still no shoes!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Linda, can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Tony
TonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never again

New expensive Keen hiking boots, walked in for a couple of months before my planned hike. Boots lasted a couple of days of hike before they split along the side of both boots where sole attached to upper part (stitching clearly poor). Sent photos and they assessed and said no manufacturing fault, rather appears it was due to wear and tear and they also intimated it may be related to my walking gait. Really! No replacement offered just reduced price on another purchase. Very poor response when Joe average can see boots were faulty. Lost me guys.

LoraineW
LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a site I would visit again.

I selected two pairs of shoes from this site - a sports shoe and a casual sandal. Despite being thorough about checking my shoe size, when the sandals arrived they did not fit. I selected another pair in my correct size and returned the ones that were too small. When these arrived, they too did not fit me. It took some time to get a response from them with regard to this issue, asking for advice and recommendations. I asked for a refund but was told this was not possible on a second exchange. I have decided to return to shopping in-store for my footwear as this is a more reliable and successful way to purchase shoes in my size (Australia size 11).

Caroline Mowat
Caroline MowatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Frustrating

Having given style info / shoe size and a physical drawn outline of my foot to ensure correct products were chosen I received poor fitting shoes and wasted endless time
Unhappy costumer

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Caroline, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S. I would like to look into your case history and try and help.

Pennie JohnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

My first purchase with Brand House direct

This was my first purchase. The left boot arrived with a defect in the zip (with a hole) when it zipped up. I contacted them. Pleasant, but I had to pay to return the not fit-for-purpose product to them. I paid $20 and returned the product. But had to call, many times, in the end after 3 months, they sent me a replacement pair of boots but didn't offer any vouchers for compensation.
Must admit I was dissappointed on a few fronts. Thanks for asking.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number as I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified ASAP for you as we do value your business and would like to offer you a better deal on a future purchase.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Pennie, can you forward any correspondence you have to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S please.

CatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting for a refund

I purchased some boots which did not fit and returned them to the company. I have sent follow up emails and I have a tracking number to prove it was delivered. That was over ten days ago. Still waiting for my refund or store credit. I have sent numerous emails and there is still no store credit or refund. I guess I am going to be chasing by phone despite the three emails and one phone call I have already made.

Lee C.Brand House Direct
Cat

Thankyou my refund has been processed now. I appreciate your reply.

VERY UNHAPPY
VERY UNHAPPY

WONT REFUND

Because you can’t go to their warehouse to try something on, you buy something and then find the size isn’t right. You return it for an exchange of size, and then when you get that if you find it’s still not suitable, and return it, they say you’ve returned two pairs even though you’ve only returned one (other was size swap) and WONT REFUND - these were $100 - not a small purchase and cost me $30 to return with signature. So I’m in the hole $130.
This is unethical and I’ll never shop there again.

Lee C.Brand House Direct

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please contact us at support@brandhousedirect.com.au with your order number so I can look into this matter for you and hopefully I can have this rectified for you.

Amber
AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Asics work shoes

Everything is OK right now. I got a smaller size than I ordered, but I found a very helpful person on their Chat line. Celest from brandhouse was a great help to me to solve the issue. So I am going to send them back the shoes, and they will give me a bigger size in exchange of the same brand and model.