Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Joanne
JoanneSydney

Dont buy from Brand House. Terrible customer service. Won't answer phones or emails. Won't honor warranty.

Purchased Clark school shoes in November 2021. May 2022 shoes are cracking and metal is exposed and shoes covered by 12 month warranty contacted Brand House and they can't see why I have an issue. I expect that $100 school shoes will last more than 6 months that December and January not being worn. Have called and emailed and no action from Brand House other than they just look dirty.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we are happy to help, we have forwarded your photos to the supplier for review and will revert back with the next steps once they respond.

Katie O.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty shoes return they tell me i have to pay for postage...... IT WONT BE HAPPENING

Received two faulty pairs of shoes. Have been asking for replied paid postage number for a bit over three weeks... just keep getting the same ole email responses... rang cust service 4 times (if you want to call it that). Each time the said they will have someone call me.....you guessed it......no call at all.

Shame on this company for taking money but not giving a crap about the customer. Maybe a few ACCC complaints will generate some positive experiences so they can learn from their mistake

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the items did not fit you, you are welcome to return them to us for a refund or exchange. We are also happy to recommend some similar styles that are available in a larger size.

TALLaunceston, TAS

Brand house Direct a disappointing experience

Finally received my order after three weeks and numerous calls / emails and a Paypal dispute.
Customer services failures by Brand Direct were:
Failure to update order status. Failure to respond to emails and online chats.
Failure to answer their hotline which constantly rang out.
Ignoring requests for a refund after it looked like they would not fulfil the order.
If only Brand house direct were honest. Do not state that the item in stock if it is not. Tell people that the order may take a month or more to arrive rather than generic responses such as "your order will be dispatched in the next few days". With such poor customer service and slow order fulfilment I would recommend shopping elsewhere. A thoroughly disappointing experience.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I have checked your order status and it has been shipped, we have emailed you the tracking number.

TAL

I look forward to actually receiving my item and ensuring all is as it should be. Only then can I update what remains an accurate review.

Much appreciated.

EmmaSydney, NSW

Will take your money and provide service whenever they feel like it.

Waited forever for shoes to be shipped. Then when they finally arrived, all were ill fitting and I returned them. Weeks went by, they finally acknowledged their return. Said would receive refund. Again, many days and phone calls later, still no refund. This has been a month long hassle since purchasing the shoes and still no refund.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the refund has been issued the same week we received your return back, we have also emailed you confirmation of this.

Emma

Deducting $18 from the refund for postage which I already paid?

juleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting service

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we do state to: Expect dispatch in 1 - 4 business days on the website for this particular style. Currently we are on business day 2, the order is due for dispatch very soon.

Zsuzsi M.
Zsuzsi M.Perth, WA

Terrible return process

#479260 Ordered 4 pairs of shoes and kept only one pair. Returned 3 pairs right away as they were too tight, asking for a refund. After about a month I received an email stating that I only returned one pair of shoes and they understand I wanted to have order a new one. I answered that I want refund and that I returned 3 pairs of shoes. Since February I had about 3 emails from them, one in every 3 weeks, always different person, and they don't believe me. I even send them the receipt from Australia Post showing that the box was around 9 kg. Still they don't believe me. What else can I do to prove my right and get my money back? Very poor customer service.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I will follow up with the returns team and will get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

Product and price good but postage very poor (incredibly slow to send)

I ordered several weeks ahead of son's 18th birthday, and had to call and email repeatedly about why product had not shipped. Despite this, boots arrived after the birthday, so very disappointed customer. Excuse was 'moving warehouses' but no mention of this when ordering or paying. Unreliable service in my view.

YvonneCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting and still waiting.

Should have learnt after my first order but hoped that was just a once of, have now been waiting since 4 March for delivery, three emails chasing order and only one response blaming warehouse relocation. Order no 495432. Yvonne.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we apologise for the delay. The order will be shipped this week.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Yvonne, we do apologise for the delay, the 2nd parcel will arrive soon.

GeorgeMelbourne

Buyer beware

Unlike all of the other bad reviews, my order was received on time. Unfortunately the shoes purchased for my 81 year old mother fell apart after 2 wears. BHD do not respond to emails and will not assist when you call. I will pay for the repairs myself. I have reported them to the ACCC. do not buy from them no matter how good a deal they appear to offer.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi George, can you please advise your order number? I am happy to help.

Yes certainly it’s 490202 I’ve already spoken with you

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we have offered a replacement pair for you. Please refer to our emails.

Biljo
BiljoSydney, NSW

Bad Service

I have ordered one hard Yakka safety shoe in February 6 but I didn't get yet and they did not shipped yet.Today is 22 February. Order number is 490235. I am very upset because when I rang them they are saying they will send but they have no idea. Brand house direct company service is very bad .I prefer if any one want buy shoes by online please avoid Brand house direct.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can see that your order has been shipped. We have also emailed you the tracking number.

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero Customer Service and Communication

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

We thank you for your patience as we have experienced shipping delays due to staff shortages as a result of the pandemic.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please post back the item to us with the returns form. We will contact you once the return is received.

Ruby
RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow delivery and poor communication

Goods were as described however they took so long to arrive! The website states 3-5 days deliver however it took 13 days! They were slow with communications also which was frustrating. I dont think I will use this company again.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am glad you are happy with your item. We have had delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

StressedSeaford Rise

Never again

I returned a pair of shoes that were to small on the 29/11/21 Registered Post,
It was delivered to you on the 04/12/21. I have written to you, without any response. PayPal have refunded the return posting cost immediately! You on the other hand have not responded to anything, what a poor service! I would not recommend you to anyone! I want my refund of $ 79.95 ! My order number # : 468278 If you don’t respond I will notify PayPal and Consumer Affairs.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I would be more than happy to help you. Can you advise the tracking number for the return?

Tracking number R538425007185199006120604

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the returns team are processing your return today. They will send you an email notification. Apologies for the delay, as it is the busy Xmas period, the return was just in queue for processing so we thank you for your patience.

LolaSydney, NSW

Only purchase if you have time to waste, especially if you have to return items.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Lola, can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Lola, can you advise your order number? I would like the opportunity to address your concerns and see if I can help.

p carrollGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost shoes box and refuse to exchange size

Avoid because they can't deal with any slight problems. Save your money and buy from another company!
I ordered a pair of walking shoes in lockdown. They were unfortunately 1/2 a size to small so I returned them. I forgot to send the shoe box with the shoes so I sent the box seperately a few days later after phoning to notify them. The shoe box was delivered (proof with Australian post tracking). I notified Brand house when it was delivered but they said they couldn't find it. It seems they have lost it, and they now refuse to send me the correct size or rectify it in any way. They don't seem to have any policies regarding lost items. This has been going on for over 3 months with no end in sight and I'm at my wits end.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we have not received the shoebox which is why we couldn't accept the return. Please contact Australia Post.