Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

zaq
zaq

Highly recommended

Used they website's filters effectively to narrow search for comfortable work shoes. Found 2 pairs in colours I wanted. 1st pair: Aspects of this shoes were very well presented on the website and included a model wearing them (well modelled!) Easy payment process. Quick notifications and delivery. Shoes are better in appearance than on the pictures. True to the size guide. Very comfortable. 2nd pair: aspects of this pair of shoes was very well presented on the website. They looked comfortable and playfully designed. However appear to be designed for flatter feet than mine. I will be returning this pair tomorrow.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Thanks for the lovely feedback!

TALLaunceston, TAS

Brand house Direct a disappointing experience

Finally received my order after three weeks and numerous calls / emails and a Paypal dispute.
Customer services failures by Brand Direct were:
Failure to update order status. Failure to respond to emails and online chats.
Failure to answer their hotline which constantly rang out.
Ignoring requests for a refund after it looked like they would not fulfil the order.
If only Brand house direct were honest. Do not state that the item in stock if it is not. Tell people that the order may take a month or more to arrive rather than generic responses such as "your order will be dispatched in the next few days". With such poor customer service and slow order fulfilment I would recommend shopping elsewhere. A thoroughly disappointing experience.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I have checked your order status and it has been shipped, we have emailed you the tracking number.

TAL

I look forward to actually receiving my item and ensuring all is as it should be. Only then can I update what remains an accurate review.

Much appreciated.

Carin
CarinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I ordered the shoes online 25 April 2022 and it was delivered at my house in perfect condition on 3 May 2022. I am very happy with my shoes as it exactly what I ordered

Tania
TaniaDarling Downs, QLD

Walking on sunshine

Ordered shoes end of March, received E mail there was a slight delay due to covid, shoes arrived 22/4 and I can not be happier with my purchase and communication with Brand house thank you

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Product and price good but postage very poor (incredibly slow to send)

I ordered several weeks ahead of son's 18th birthday, and had to call and email repeatedly about why product had not shipped. Despite this, boots arrived after the birthday, so very disappointed customer. Excuse was 'moving warehouses' but no mention of this when ordering or paying. Unreliable service in my view.

Mike C
Mike CFar North Queensland, QLD

Great shoes and great service

Another excellent purchase from Brand House Direct.
Ordered 2 pairs of Merrells (different styles) - they were despatched 2 days later and were delivered the following week. Considering the delivery disruptions in Queensland I was more than happy with this timeframe. Great shoes at a great price.

robert dunlop
robert dunlopSouth East Queensland, QLD

High quality shoes, good price and quick delivery

Not sure why some of the bad reviews on here. Ordered some Rockport shoes, great shoes and for a good price. They were shipped within a few days and arrived a couple of days later.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

I am glad you are happy with your purchase!

Always Great Experience

Have been buying from BHD for a number of years now. They have a great range, especially as I have a need for wide fit shoes that are orthotic friendly. Returns & refunds/credits are painless & streamlined. Customer service via phone & email is always friendly & professional.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Thank you for the lovely feedback!

Ruby
RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow delivery and poor communication

Goods were as described however they took so long to arrive! The website states 3-5 days deliver however it took 13 days! They were slow with communications also which was frustrating. I dont think I will use this company again.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am glad you are happy with your item. We have had delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

Angela
AngelaCentral, SA

Great Service

Perfect service. My shoes were delivered in 5 working days. ( This was the busy week before Xmas). The courier even sent me a photo of where he left my parcel. I was a bit apprehensive opening the box after reading the negative reviews but my shoes (I bought 2 pair) were perfect! Exactly what I ordered and perfect fit.
I highly recommend Brand House Direct and look forward to buying more shoes.

martind57
martind57Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Reviews are not real

Bought some Merrell boots at what seemed a good price, but which were too tight, despite being same size I always buy (US11). Did as they suggest and wore in the hope they'd stretch, but alas no, so couldn't return them. Wrote a not positive review which was never published. So be aware that only the 4 and 5 star reviews are being shown.

Sizing Very small
MARNA
MARNAHobart, TAS

BrandHouse processes very poor

BrandHouse was extremely slow sending my shoes. Neither pair were true to size. Their return/refund processing is even slower. Nil communication either. Very poor processes compared to other online shoe shops. I'm still waiting!

Sizing Very small

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Good Price / Exactly the same product you pay $$ For at retail stores high price!

Good Product / I’d like more Products on the Site as in ASICS / Kilchis Aqua shoes / More sizes available /
Very good product!

Excellent shooping experience.

Excellent hiking shoes, the size fitted perfectly. Service and delivery also excellent. Will definetely use Brand House Direct again. 5 Stars!

Pammy
PammyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A great online service

Very easy to navigate store & such a variety of shoe styles to choose from. Prompt delivery & very happy with purchase.