Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

NothappyjanSydney, NSW

Avoid this company at all costs

Our order took almost a month to arrive despite calling them on several occasions And only came when we said we were cancelling. Boots didn't fit and now waiting for 6 weeks for a refund and again no response to our complaints.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I will need to check if we have received your return back. Can you advise your order number so I can help please?

Order number 339045

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have sent you several emails about your return. The refund for the boots has been processed.

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

3 weeks and nothing dispatched

Ordered some merrell shoes on 21st August 2030, after 8 days rang customer services , oh they take 8 dayd to come from watehouse we will get back to you,
Sent an email to the paypal registeted email address no response, payment taken out on day of order
Rang again today 21 days out, “ we will have to look into it”,
Getting to the point if requesting a refund.
On line shopping was to be tge saviour of lock down, this experience is not good.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Phil, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

antiglobalistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dispatch problems for me as well

Same as Graham Rogers. Took a week to find my shoes in the warehouse and only after I sent 2 emails, both unanswered, and called them do I get an email confirming dispatch, I reckon they woke the guy up today. Not sure with covid delays we need to wait 5 days for dispatch on top. Also I submitted a kindly worded review on their website which was taken down after 5 mins..... Pointing out that the website claims free standard delivery in Aust, but they charge u 13 bucks at checkout. They only appear to like 5 star ratings, how convenient. You guys need to take fair criticism as well.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

colombianloco77
colombianloco77South East Queensland, QLD

6 business days to dispatch.

Only order if you can wait and wait and wait!!! No option for express post for obvious reasons!!! It took 6 business days for this company to put my shoes in a box and create a postage label. So slow!!! I got a slow response when I asked about shipping so I will never order from this slow and unhelpful company. [name removed] said "expect dispatch in 4-8 business days from our Melbourne warehouse". I couldn't find anything about dispatch times, just delivery times which stated 5-7 business days for delivery not dispatch. Shoes I received are as advertised. Brand House Direct were sadly very disappointing but Aus post did a great job despite parcel volumes!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? I would like to try and help.

georgia s.Mid North Coast, NSW

2 WEEKS AND NOTHING!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Georgia, can you please advise your order number? I would like to assist please.

#324574

Kelvin LawsonSydney, NSW

Hopeless.. shocking customer service

Terrible service.. canceled order but they still sent package. I delivered to Post Office return to sender.. but brandhouse wanted me to pay return post costs. What a joke of a company.. shocking service. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

AmmuBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

My order number is 303443

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see that you have been refunded for the Clarks shoes in white. We have emailed you the refund notification.

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

The worst online retail site I've ever used

I've been shopping online for nearly 25 years, never have I used something so poorly designed. There is no customer account to check on the progress of your sale or return, the phone number is never answered, the online chatbot is woeful. No-one can give you any information at all. Absolutely abysmal, if i could give it 0 stars I would.

sure, its 301714

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we sent you an email regarding your return. Have you received this email?

JokoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Faulty shoe.
After numerous attempts to contact Brand house direct, I received a “holding” email saying they were contacting supplier.
Followed up a week after the holding email by email and phone, phone line just cuts out after a couple of rings.
I’ve been duped off nearly $90.00

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Joko, can you advise your order number so I can help? We were having telstra phone issues, perhaps you can try calling again?

293932.
I’ve contacted PayPal to help me get a refund.

Teresa
Teresa

Horrible fit

I am always a size nine in sketchers
I have lots of different pairs of sketches and they are fantastic
These shoes fit horribly
Too tight and uncomfortable and not long enough

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Teresa, I am sorry to hear that. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange. We are always happy to help.

thongs

Haven't even received them yet so how can I review them. Postage way too expensive with no reward for loyalty unless you purchases again very quickly. How many shoes do we need?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise the order number so I can check the status of the order?

Jennifer Rogers
Jennifer Rogers

order no. 299452

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jennifer, your order will be shipped early this week. Thank you for your patience.

Delilah LaritzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizes were way smaller than normal. Boxes came badly damaged and guess what, I can't return them now!

Bought 2 pairs and both were fails and I am so displeased about this website. I do shop regularly online and found their products to be disappointing

Pair 1 was a present for. Christmas. The box was almost falling apart so I threw it away and wrapped them up. They didn't fit.

Pair 2 was for me. I ordered my normal sized shoe I couldn't even get my feet into the sandal. I asked about possibly getting an exchange or refund and I can't. My sister who is 3 sizes smaller than I fit them perfectly. Weird right???

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. You are more than welcome to return the items that don't fit in original, unworn condition for a refund or exchange. We are always here to help.

Hi Lee,

I was told without a box, this was not an option? If that is the case I would opt for the refund instead.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we do require the shoes to be returned in the original shoebox to accept a return.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

pool quality and faked brand

Purchased a pair of shoes from their website and take more than 5 days delayed and then arrived.
Only put on the shoes for half days the products just have problems.

Wrote to them you won't get any quick reply. Ring them and they said you worn the shoes and can not return the products. The customer service is pretty bad. 30days return policy is a not applicable to this one and appears a job. As their explanation is 30 days return policy is not applicable( their excuse is after wearing, you can use return policy.) The product is really of poor quality represents the service I received.

The products itself does not worth too much money but the time and energy I spent, and, bad service made me disappointed and exhausted.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are more than happy to help. Please email your order number and information regarding the issue with the shoes to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist further.

I have written to the email address Brand House Direct <support@brandhousedirect.com.au> on 23rd Dec, 2019. However, I called to track for the response. I received nothing feedback . So far, I didn't receive any response yet.
The order is #291241.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please check the order number and advise? The order number should be six digits.

LeaPerth, WA

Disappointing service response regarding poor quality shoes

I ordered four pairs of shoes order #288990, time frame from ordering and delivery was good. I wore one pair the next day to work and a section of the heel broke off on both shoes. I informed the company that evening and their response today was: "Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear this - if you take this pair to your local shoe repairer he will be able to fix this for you." Unfortunately based on that response I cannot recommend this company, nor will I purchase from them again.
I have a second pair of shoes from the same manufacturer so I will see have they hold up when I wear them.
I wore another of the delivered shoes today (different manufacturer) and they were comfortable and remain intact.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please email me your correspondence to support@brandhousedirect.com.au with your order number and attention the email to Lee S so I can look into this for you?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have issued you with a store credit for the Orizonte Vallair shoes that you can use to purchase a different pair of shoes. The store credit has ben emailed to you. Thanks for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

HayleyIllawarra, NSW

The customer service is appalling!

I returned an item 3 months ago with the refund request slip and never received confirmation they received the package not a refund. Emailed them five times before I heard anything; to which the was that they contacted me an I never wrote back. I asked for the day and time of the email and If they could forward the original email because I am very organised Witt my emails and had no reply. Now I received an email stating they refunded me but only half of what I was owed. Such appalling service!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Hayley, can you please advise your order number? I would like to look into this asap for you.

Hi Lee,
Thank you. Order number 274215

Linda Martin
Linda MartinMid North Coast, NSW

4 months- still no shoes

Bought shoes- wrong size, so returned. Strange that they were a half size larger than I normally take! Many phone calls & emails to order another pair. Original order 4Th August. 6th December-still no shoes!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Linda, can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Najma KhatunSydney, NSW

4 weeks but parcel not delivered

Its really bad luck to buy something from there because its already 4 weeks i didn't got my parcel.if i know they gonna do like this i would never bought it but my personal experience i will never refer anyone to buy something from them

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can look into this for you asap?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I have tracked the parcel and it is in transit to you with the courier. It is due to arrive shortly.

Poor business practices

I will not shop with Brandhouse again.
I received no email confirmation or receipt for sandals ordered and paid for. I made 3 requests by phone and email.
When you ring the 1300 number all you get is a recording then nothing.
Poor business practices.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Joy, I found your order number and we did email you a confirmation order upon receiving your order. Have you received this email? Our 1300 number is attended during business hours, what time did you call?

Joy de Vaus
Joy de Vaus

Bad service

Was sent a different size pair of shoes to what I ordered. They ignored my emails and refuse to respond. Waste of money. Definitely don't recommend buying from this store. Customer service is non existent.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Josh, can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you? I would like the opportunity to try and help rectify this matter.

Josh N.
Josh N.

03-03792-97373

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our order numbers are shorter than this. Please check and advise?

Tony
TonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never again

New expensive Keen hiking boots, walked in for a couple of months before my planned hike. Boots lasted a couple of days of hike before they split along the side of both boots where sole attached to upper part (stitching clearly poor). Sent photos and they assessed and said no manufacturing fault, rather appears it was due to wear and tear and they also intimated it may be related to my walking gait. Really! No replacement offered just reduced price on another purchase. Very poor response when Joe average can see boots were faulty. Lost me guys.

JoemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Heel came off after one days wear

The heel unglued after wearing the shoes the first day unfortunately. I haven't heard back from them yet regarding any resolution. I'll go and buy some from a store instead

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email pictures of the issue to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist?

Sure I will do that.