Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Product and price good but postage very poor (incredibly slow to send)

I ordered several weeks ahead of son's 18th birthday, and had to call and email repeatedly about why product had not shipped. Despite this, boots arrived after the birthday, so very disappointed customer. Excuse was 'moving warehouses' but no mention of this when ordering or paying. Unreliable service in my view.

Ruby
RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow delivery and poor communication

Goods were as described however they took so long to arrive! The website states 3-5 days deliver however it took 13 days! They were slow with communications also which was frustrating. I dont think I will use this company again.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am glad you are happy with your item. We have had delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

martind57
martind57Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Reviews are not real

Bought some Merrell boots at what seemed a good price, but which were too tight, despite being same size I always buy (US11). Did as they suggest and wore in the hope they'd stretch, but alas no, so couldn't return them. Wrote a not positive review which was never published. So be aware that only the 4 and 5 star reviews are being shown.

MARNA
MARNAHobart, TAS

BrandHouse processes very poor

BrandHouse was extremely slow sending my shoes. Neither pair were true to size. Their return/refund processing is even slower. Nil communication either. Very poor processes compared to other online shoe shops. I'm still waiting!

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Still waiting on my replacement shoes

Unfortunately this is the third pair of shoes and all have not been sized correctly.
I kept the two that were a bit big but returned the small pair. I haven’t had any confirmation from Brand direct or have not received my replacement.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Rhonda, can you please advise your order number so I can check the status of your return?

Sizing

Sizing of shoes is inaccurate. They were too small even after I sized up because they were boots. Had to return. Was not happy with the product.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear the item didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them. We are happy to help.

Linda

All good. I did return them. Postage is a killer though.

Janet MartinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointing

Purchased a pair of Comfort Shoe Co - Plato and while they are very comfortable, the actual rubber sole is smaller than the actual base of the shoe, and because of this I can not see them being long lasting. This is the only pair of shoes I have purchased from you that I have been unhappy with.

Purchase Order 386898 despatched from Brand Warehouse 3/12/20

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi thank you for your feedback. If the shoes are brand new in the shoebox, you are more than welcome to return the shoes to us.

Janet Martin

I do know that shoes can be returned if they are brand new, but I have worn them on 3 occasions, and are now showing signs of scuffing, especially on the toes.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Nice shoes but delayed refund

The shoes would I'm sure had been comfortable but my orthotic didn't fit well
My concern is the long delay ,now over 4 weeks waiting for my refund
I would try again to find shoes but this has put me off enormously

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can follow up on the return?

Glenys Jacobs
Glenys Jacobs

390179 please follow up refund

vero
veroSydney, NSW

Very poor after sales service

I ordered a pair of Saucony runners back in May. They arrived but were faulty. It took until August, and a dozen emails, before a replacement pair were sent to me. You were very reluctant to accept responsibility for the faulty pair of shoes.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy post..

I LIVE in Skechers and find them the most comfortable shoes ever.... I recently bought Skechers Energy, Retro Vision and they are as hard as rocks ?? Not the quality I expected.. Won`t be doing much walking in them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully, your next pair of shoes will be more comfy.

Margaret Walton
Margaret WaltonIllawarra, NSW

Speedy Delivery

I recently purchased shoes from Brand Direct & was once again delighted & surprised how quickly after the order my package arrived
I would not hesitate to recommend this company for there great service

product return/exchange

I recently purchased two pair of boots, excellent response in getting them to me. Loved them, however, returning 1 pair as they didn't fit. Process for exchange/refund has been pitiful. I called once, helpful receptionist, was emailed, replied, no response. Will need to call again to follow up. The refund form clearly states a call will be made by BHD to me to discuss my options. Hasn't happened as far as I am aware.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Wendy, thank you for your feedback. Please call our customer service team on 1300735786 for assistance.

Marisol G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They're cheaper than other stores which is good. But very unorganised. Long wait.

I bought 2 pairs. Over 4 weeks later (of emailing asking for my order) I received 1 pair and informed the other was out of stock. I have now ordered a different pair. Let's see how long it takes to get there. Might be better to call first and check if they have the shoe in stock and be ready to wait at least 4 weeks for your order.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #353828

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the red boots will be sent as a priority for you next week. Thank you for your patience.

Callie

Did not send and exchange my items

The product was delivered fast but when the sizing was incorrect, I had paid for return postage to return the unused items and request for a size bigger to be sent to me. Ive never heard from them despite sending them several emails! The tracking shows that they had already received my items a while ago. Will escalate further to NSW FAIR WORK office if they choose not to send me my shoes.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Callie

#302298 and postal tracking indicated you have received my returned item 9 says ago.

KelSydney, NSW

Erratic performance

Paid top price for product that was half price the next day; told I would be given a great price on another item and then I was ignored.

Bought another product and told it was shipped eight days later. Yet to arrive.

Might be being a little too hard but this mob cost me money.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Kel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order numbers so I can look into this for you as a high priority? I would like to try and rectify this for you as we value your business.

Kel

297978 from BD website and E bay item #272971338660. I was contacted by Leanna about E bay transaction who told me you couldn't give me much discount then asked that I look at another product which I did and then I was ignored.

Kel

Typical. No contact I always wondered if promises of rectification were real or spin. I have my answer.

The other product turned up and very good but still waiting on great deal for being overcharged.