Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Banjosmum
BanjosmumAU

Thank you Brand house Direct, a little late in getting here Covid has alot to answer for

Easy to navigate store and huge range of products, very satisfied with product, have purchased off Brand House Direct previously.
I purchased on the 12th May with confirmation, I heard nothing until 27th May

Hi your order will be shipped in the next few days. We thank you for your patience as we have experienced shipping delays due to staff shortages as a result of the pandemic. You will receive an email once it has left our warehouse. The shoes safely arrived today thank you Brand House Direct

TALLaunceston, TAS

Brand house Direct a disappointing experience

Finally received my order after three weeks and numerous calls / emails and a Paypal dispute.
Customer services failures by Brand Direct were:
Failure to update order status. Failure to respond to emails and online chats.
Failure to answer their hotline which constantly rang out.
Ignoring requests for a refund after it looked like they would not fulfil the order.
If only Brand house direct were honest. Do not state that the item in stock if it is not. Tell people that the order may take a month or more to arrive rather than generic responses such as "your order will be dispatched in the next few days". With such poor customer service and slow order fulfilment I would recommend shopping elsewhere. A thoroughly disappointing experience.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I have checked your order status and it has been shipped, we have emailed you the tracking number.

TAL

I look forward to actually receiving my item and ensuring all is as it should be. Only then can I update what remains an accurate review.

Much appreciated.

Product and price good but postage very poor (incredibly slow to send)

I ordered several weeks ahead of son's 18th birthday, and had to call and email repeatedly about why product had not shipped. Despite this, boots arrived after the birthday, so very disappointed customer. Excuse was 'moving warehouses' but no mention of this when ordering or paying. Unreliable service in my view.

Annie2205Sydney, NSW

Coming up to 4 weeks on and still not received

I have ordered through this company quite a few times, but this time around it’s been almost 4 weeks so far with no updates. I ordered 10/3 and emailed multiple times and rung four times in the last 2 weeks. Same vague answer each time - will be dispatched very soon or in a couple of days due to warehouse change or covid. Second and third time I rang there was a recording telling me to try another time as the lines were busy. I have asked for a definite date of dispatch or a refund - just to get the same standard vague response. It’s a shame, as I love their shoes (if you ever get them).

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

I will follow up the order status and will get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

Annie2205

I have emailed you to ask for a refund but still no response.

Annie2205

I am still waiting for a response from you. I’ve emailed again asking for a refund.

Em2909
Em2909New South Wales

Updating my initial review. Item received as promised.

Updated Review: I wasn't terribly happy after not receiving my order after a few weeks so I wrote a review stating that (not published because I chose mediation firstly), but Brand House Direct did make contact after that and my order was shipped and delivered in a week as they promised. So thank you Brand House Direct.

I will order again from them I think. At least I know now, they do follow-up when they said they would and their prices are very reasonable. I've changed my rating from a 1-star to a 4-star.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Thank you for your understanding :) Enjoy your shoes!

YvonneCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting and still waiting.

Should have learnt after my first order but hoped that was just a once of, have now been waiting since 4 March for delivery, three emails chasing order and only one response blaming warehouse relocation. Order no 495432. Yvonne.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we apologise for the delay. The order will be shipped this week.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Yvonne, we do apologise for the delay, the 2nd parcel will arrive soon.

Ruby
RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow delivery and poor communication

Goods were as described however they took so long to arrive! The website states 3-5 days deliver however it took 13 days! They were slow with communications also which was frustrating. I dont think I will use this company again.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am glad you are happy with your item. We have had delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

Eileen
EileenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my purchase!

Don’t understand all the negative reviews here granted they were rather slow in despatching my boots but given the time of year it is understandable . Dr Martens purchased for my granddaughter are genuine and correct size and arrived well packed. I would use Brand House Direct again.

Jeff1914
Jeff1914Sydney, NSW

Good products and service

I bought a pair of good quality Merrell shoes in November '21 from Brand House after following a Google lead . They had the best price I could source online and I found it very easy to order with them. They were a bit slow to ship my purchase , 6 working days , but I was happy overall with my Brand House experience and would definitely buy from them again.

Craig
Craig

Bradok kilauea hiking boots..

Store easy to navigate like most others.
Good range to choose from competitive pricing.
Delivery very good fast once they left the factory
Customer service Ok (couldn't find confirmation of payment) took a couple of days to get in contact with them .. maybe due to CoVid though. Once contact though sorted immediately which was good.

Michelle I
Michelle IMid North Coast, NSW

New shoes !

I purchased a pair of shoes ,ugg slippers for me and slippers for my mum.
The choice was huge, the prices good, they took about a week to arrive which isn't bad service.
Overall ,we are happy with Brand House Direct.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Shoes didn't fit, but good service

Brand House has great choice, price and customer service. I'm saying this even though I had to return my purchase.

Sizing Very small

Bargains

Quality products at bargain prices all year round. Great range to suit everyone’s taste & budget. Efficient & secure services; very reliable.

Love my new boots

Very happy with the shoes and the delivery.
I think there's a good range of brands and products. Of course there is always room in add more products to your range :)

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Very happy with purchase.

I really like Brand House Direct, great range products with some good prices. Easy to use webstore and loved my purchase.