Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 5)

Pamela

PamelaTrafalgar

Easy exchange

I bought shoes which were incorrect size and needed to return the product. The exchange process was simple and fast and I received replacement pair very quickly. Extremely pleased with the service and product.

Paula Petersen

Paula PetersenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had to return a pair of sandals because they were too narrow - received a text after they received my return asking if they could suggest sandals with a wider fit - gave me more options to look at

Paula Hernandez

Paula HernandezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great service

good service and great selection of shoes
Easy to navigate store online and I was very happy with quality and service
would recommend to others wanting to purchase especially when shops have been closed.

Eva

Eva

Product was too small, sent it back and received the same style but one size bigger within a week no issues. Fast delivery, great service
Product is good quality. Thank you

Karina

KarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and prices IF you don't need to exchange

The company offers free exchanges if you purchase via PayPal - so you pay the postage and then PayPal are meant to refund it. So I went ahead and ordered shoes but needed a larger size. I sent them back at the cost of over $17, expecting to get that postage refunded. But PayPal won't refund my postage because my PayPal account is a business account. And BrandHouse have not replied to my email about this. So you won't get your return postage refunded if your PayPal account is a business one.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great Aussie Company, Had An Issue Initially But They Took Care Of It!

Initially had some issues with my order from Brand House Direct and wrote a much less flattering review. Brand House Direct's customer service reached out to me and their CEO even called me and they took care of everything for me. Great Aussie company, really doubt I'd receive service like this from any overseas company. Happy customer in the end, appreciate all your help! I've recommended you guys to a friend of mine who needs bulk workwear for his staff. Thanks again! - Azrai

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Azrai, just replying to your review so you get the link to login to the site :)

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Great shoes, great service

Ordered size too small originally. Was advised to order larger size then return order and request refund. All processed with no issues. Quality, comfortable shoes. My second order through brand house direct. Refund received promptly. Very happy with this site and will recommended and use again.

absolutely appalling customer service

my wife ordered a pair of boots from brands house which was delivered on time, the boots did not fit and were sent back the same day. now over two weeks later we are still waiting for the refund to come through. they have been contacted a number of times and have been told, yes the refund has been done. nothing in the bank so still waiting. on top of this you pay postage to receive and the postage again to return the product. when queried was informed free return postage is only for exchanges not refunds.
they have online chat, but no one is ever there to respond, emails come back with the bare minimum of information.
so disappointed with this company, would not recommend to anyone

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the refund has been processed, we have emailed you to confirm this.

alistair
alistair

it only took a number of phone calls and emails. was only done after a poor review here, then suddenly whoa the refund has been done. I stand by my review, your customer service is poor

No communication AT ALL

I purchased a pair of boots in a size 8 (according to their chart). They were too small, but they provided a form to fill in and send back if I required an exchange. I filled this out, sent the boots back by registered post (which were received four days after sending them) and have heard absolutely nothing in three weeks. I've sent two emails and used live chat, only to be told that he would follow it up and email me ASAP. That was three days ago. How hard is it to acknowledge the receipt of boots, and email the status - ie: out of stock, etc. So incredibly frustrating. Next step is to request refund through PayPal.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I would be happy to help. Can you advise your order number?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I will get the returns team to email you a response asap.

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

Poor service

Purchase arrived but returned as size not suitable.They received them on 1/6/20
and asked I would like to order a replacement.We paid return registered post
and requested a refund less their original postage cost as per their policy.
After 5 emails to see if refund has been processed Not the courtesy of a reply.
Be very careful buying from these people. Order number 324147.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the refund has been issued. We have emailed you the refund notification. Have you received this email?

Kevin
Kevin

PayPal confirm you’re action

Angela

AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worst customer service from an online company

Returned 2 pairs of slippers bought, one to be exchanged and the other refunded. Tracking showed they received item over 2 weeks ago but no email or notification. After sending emails and making phone calls to track this, they had seperated items but couldnt find return slip and now won't refund me the full amount I paid for the slippers. It cost $15 postage to return the slippers and now $18 additional because they couldnt get the exchange properly organised. $32 spent and wasted. Will never recommend or order from this site again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Angela, can you advise your order number so I can help please?

Nick B.

Nick B.

Customer Satisfaction Guarantee is a Joke

Bought a pair of shoes on their website but received no email confirmation until I called and found out that they send their correspondence into the promotion folder of Gmail. Next, I had to return the shoes immediately as they came in the wrong size. Now 2 weeks later and after multiple phone calls, I'm still waiting for my refund. I'll never buy from them again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Nick, can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Nick, can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

ZinaSydney, NSW

Customer service never reply

Their customer service is very poor, as the shoes are a size too small, I am always a 7, but with this I need an 8 as the sizes are very narrow and small. The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct. My only hope to stop the payment from Afterpay for a product which is not what is not as the advertising.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Zina, we enclosed a returns form inside your parcel. Please complete this form and post back the item to us for an exchange or refund. It is a very easy process. We will contact you once received.

Cliffy34

Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Waited weeks and weeks for a refund

Ordered slippers and they arrived promptly. The style was great, but unfortunately they were too small and were the largest in the style, so they had to be returned. Even with coronavirus, the tracking showed fairly prompt return to the company Then I waited and waited. Replied to their email and phoned. Eventually got refund about 6 weeks later.
Now I can go and buy a pair of slippers which fit.

ScorpioNew South Wales

Only one star as I can't give a ZERO

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I would like to assist please. Can you advise the tracking number for your return so I can follow up with the returns team for you?

Scorpio

Thanks, the number is R230287022927621. I would have thought you had received the item as you said I was in the queue for a refund.

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Return of shoes too small

Due to Covid19 most retailers were closed so I thought I'd buy a pair of shoes online from an Australian business. I don't usually buy shoes online because I'd like to try them on. I am having a terrible experience with Brand House Direct. Their customer service is nothing to boast about, as the shoes are a size too small, even though I am always a 7, it looks like I need an 8 for this shoes! The process of a simple exchange is too painful and time consuming. I had faster responses and easier exchanges from overseas companies who exceeded my expectations and always put customers first. I will never deal with Brand House Direct.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? We would be more than happy to assist with a return for an exchange or a refund.

AmmuBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

My order number is 303443

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I can see that you have been refunded for the Clarks shoes in white. We have emailed you the refund notification.

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

The worst online retail site I've ever used

I've been shopping online for nearly 25 years, never have I used something so poorly designed. There is no customer account to check on the progress of your sale or return, the phone number is never answered, the online chatbot is woeful. No-one can give you any information at all. Absolutely abysmal, if i could give it 0 stars I would.

sure, its 301714

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we sent you an email regarding your return. Have you received this email?

Teresa

Teresa

Horrible fit

I am always a size nine in sketchers
I have lots of different pairs of sketches and they are fantastic
These shoes fit horribly
Too tight and uncomfortable and not long enough

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Teresa, I am sorry to hear that. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange. We are always happy to help.