2.2

Good communication throughout. Fast shipping!

Some shoes were very small though even though stated as my size.. otherwise easy to navigate ..lots of items in stock

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Normally quick and easy.

I waited nearly 2 weeks for my shoes with no reply to my email asking what the hold-up was. I assumed Christmas Holidays as the reason for delay and lack of response? Normally they're great - quick and easy.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Nononsense

Nononsense

Horrible experience with this store

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention it to LEE S. I would like to try and rectify this and offer a discount off a future purchase.

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible shopping experience, never ever recommend to friends!

I had bought a pair of school shoes for my daughter, first time they sent the wrong size(too big) , second time sent totally wrong pair! Poor service! Don't recommend to friends.