Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

1.2

Sizing

Sizing of shoes is inaccurate. They were too small even after I sized up because they were boots. Had to return. Was not happy with the product.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear the item didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them. We are happy to help.

Linda

All good. I did return them. Postage is a killer though.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Lucas M.
Lucas M.asked

How do I track my international order?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Lucas, we can help you. What is the order number? What is your email address? We can email you an update.

William T
William Tasked

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi please contact 1300735786 between 10-5 Mon-Fri for assistance.

Jeanette Bilson