Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.8

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

Nononsense
Nononsense

Horrible experience with this store

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention it to LEE S. I would like to try and rectify this and offer a discount off a future purchase.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible shopping experience, never ever recommend to friends!

I had bought a pair of school shoes for my daughter, first time they sent the wrong size(too big) , second time sent totally wrong pair! Poor service! Don't recommend to friends.

Kaye J.
Kaye J.asked

Hello

My order 482351 has not yet been shipped. Is there a problem, I have sent emails and had no reply.

Please let me know what is happening.

Kaye

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order will be shipped this week. We have had shipping delays as a result of staff shortages in the warehouse due to the pandemic. We thank you for your patience.

Kim H.asked

Why do uou not answer your emails I purchased some shoes over a week ago and i still have no infirmation for when itll be posted

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kim, can you please advise your order number?

#477945

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order will be shipped this week. We will email you a tracking number once dispatched.

Chamasked

Hi,
I am trying to get in contact in regard to my refund since last week. No one get back to me. My order number is 468649.

Lola
Lola

Hi Cham
If you paid using Paypal then raise a dispute via Paypal as they are excellent when there is a issue with receiving refunds.
Possibly email Brandhouse so you have a trail of evidence.
Good luck
Lauretta

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi, the returns department is closed right now as it is very early morning. I will follow up the return status when they reopen later today and will get back to you. Thank you for your patience, it is likely just in queue to be processed as it is a very busy period just before Christmas.

Cham

Thank you. I have received my refund today

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives