Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Zsuzsi M.
Zsuzsi M.Perth, WA

Terrible return process

#479260 Ordered 4 pairs of shoes and kept only one pair. Returned 3 pairs right away as they were too tight, asking for a refund. After about a month I received an email stating that I only returned one pair of shoes and they understand I wanted to have order a new one. I answered that I want refund and that I returned 3 pairs of shoes. Since February I had about 3 emails from them, one in every 3 weeks, always different person, and they don't believe me. I even send them the receipt from Australia Post showing that the box was around 9 kg. Still they don't believe me. What else can I do to prove my right and get my money back? Very poor customer service.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I will follow up with the returns team and will get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

StressedSeaford Rise

Never again

I returned a pair of shoes that were to small on the 29/11/21 Registered Post,
It was delivered to you on the 04/12/21. I have written to you, without any response. PayPal have refunded the return posting cost immediately! You on the other hand have not responded to anything, what a poor service! I would not recommend you to anyone! I want my refund of $ 79.95 ! My order number # : 468278 If you don’t respond I will notify PayPal and Consumer Affairs.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I would be more than happy to help you. Can you advise the tracking number for the return?

Tracking number R538425007185199006120604

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the returns team are processing your return today. They will send you an email notification. Apologies for the delay, as it is the busy Xmas period, the return was just in queue for processing so we thank you for your patience.

LolaSydney, NSW

Only purchase if you have time to waste, especially if you have to return items.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Lola, can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Lola, can you advise your order number? I would like the opportunity to address your concerns and see if I can help.

Watto
WattoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good Service

Very helpful fast and good response, was emailed to have an exchange item sent out, claim has now been finished

BellazeusAustralia

Save your money and shop elsewhere

Told me they had a pair of shoes in stock, then after I purchased they were no longer available. They said they emailed me, but I never received it. The one pair they sent me was obviously misprinted and were a much smaller size than the label said. Apparently this is my fault and they want me to pay return shipping. The whole experience has been painful and if I could give them 0 stars, I would. Still waiting on a successful resolution to my issues.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order number so I can assist?

Bellazeus

Sure, #375085. I am still waiting to hear back from the manager who was meant to call me back before closing time. Guess you're only quick to reply to public reviews.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can see management have sent you a reply via email. We will resend this to you again. We hope to resolve this matter for you asap.

Prefect shoes great colour and so comfy

Great leather shoes comfy great colours.quick delivery.Bought all my shoes from brand.So quick return a few pairs no problem with exchanges.Wont buy anywhere else.This company is so great and great range

NothappyjanSydney, NSW

Avoid this company at all costs

Our order took almost a month to arrive despite calling them on several occasions And only came when we said we were cancelling. Boots didn't fit and now waiting for 6 weeks for a refund and again no response to our complaints.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I will need to check if we have received your return back. Can you advise your order number so I can help please?

Order number 339045

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we have sent you several emails about your return. The refund for the boots has been processed.

MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

Dont buy from brand house if you want delivered in a reasonable timeframe

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you confirm which order numbers you have returned so I can follow up with the returns team?

Meeeeee

Hello... Read it again... I have written the numbers in the review, Do you need a Guide dog ??
You don't have a returns team, I looked up your address on Google street view, Its a not a big place at all
maybe, just Maybe 5 people work there.

There is no returns team there , there is one or 2 people in the warehouse
Not many in the office as you people have not Mastered the skill of Email Yet.

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

AmmuBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help please?

My order number is 303443

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can see that you have been refunded for the Clarks shoes in white. We have emailed you the refund notification.

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

The worst online retail site I've ever used

I've been shopping online for nearly 25 years, never have I used something so poorly designed. There is no customer account to check on the progress of your sale or return, the phone number is never answered, the online chatbot is woeful. No-one can give you any information at all. Absolutely abysmal, if i could give it 0 stars I would.

sure, its 301714

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we sent you an email regarding your return. Have you received this email?

Linda Martin
Linda MartinMid North Coast, NSW

4 months- still no shoes

Bought shoes- wrong size, so returned. Strange that they were a half size larger than I normally take! Many phone calls & emails to order another pair. Original order 4Th August. 6th December-still no shoes!

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Linda, can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Nononsense
Nononsense

Horrible experience with this store

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention it to LEE S. I would like to try and rectify this and offer a discount off a future purchase.

LoraineW
LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a site I would visit again.

I selected two pairs of shoes from this site - a sports shoe and a casual sandal. Despite being thorough about checking my shoe size, when the sandals arrived they did not fit. I selected another pair in my correct size and returned the ones that were too small. When these arrived, they too did not fit me. It took some time to get a response from them with regard to this issue, asking for advice and recommendations. I asked for a refund but was told this was not possible on a second exchange. I have decided to return to shopping in-store for my footwear as this is a more reliable and successful way to purchase shoes in my size (Australia size 11).

Caroline Mowat
Caroline MowatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Frustrating

Having given style info / shoe size and a physical drawn outline of my foot to ensure correct products were chosen I received poor fitting shoes and wasted endless time
Unhappy costumer

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Caroline, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S. I would like to look into your case history and try and help.