Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 2 of 2)

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

The worst online retail site I've ever used

I've been shopping online for nearly 25 years, never have I used something so poorly designed. There is no customer account to check on the progress of your sale or return, the phone number is never answered, the online chatbot is woeful. No-one can give you any information at all. Absolutely abysmal, if i could give it 0 stars I would.

sure, its 301714

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we sent you an email regarding your return. Have you received this email?

Callie

Did not send and exchange my items

The product was delivered fast but when the sizing was incorrect, I had paid for return postage to return the unused items and request for a size bigger to be sent to me. Ive never heard from them despite sending them several emails! The tracking shows that they had already received my items a while ago. Will escalate further to NSW FAIR WORK office if they choose not to send me my shoes.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Callie

#302298 and postal tracking indicated you have received my returned item 9 says ago.

Teresa

Teresa

Horrible fit

I am always a size nine in sketchers
I have lots of different pairs of sketches and they are fantastic
These shoes fit horribly
Too tight and uncomfortable and not long enough

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Teresa, I am sorry to hear that. If they are brand new in the shoebox, you are welcome to return them for a refund or exchange. We are always happy to help.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Normally quick and easy.

I waited nearly 2 weeks for my shoes with no reply to my email asking what the hold-up was. I assumed Christmas Holidays as the reason for delay and lack of response? Normally they're great - quick and easy.

Delilah LaritzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizes were way smaller than normal. Boxes came badly damaged and guess what, I can't return them now!

Bought 2 pairs and both were fails and I am so displeased about this website. I do shop regularly online and found their products to be disappointing

Pair 1 was a present for. Christmas. The box was almost falling apart so I threw it away and wrapped them up. They didn't fit.

Pair 2 was for me. I ordered my normal sized shoe I couldn't even get my feet into the sandal. I asked about possibly getting an exchange or refund and I can't. My sister who is 3 sizes smaller than I fit them perfectly. Weird right???

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. You are more than welcome to return the items that don't fit in original, unworn condition for a refund or exchange. We are always here to help.

Hi Lee,

I was told without a box, this was not an option? If that is the case I would opt for the refund instead.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we do require the shoes to be returned in the original shoebox to accept a return.

HayleyIllawarra, NSW

The customer service is appalling!

I returned an item 3 months ago with the refund request slip and never received confirmation they received the package not a refund. Emailed them five times before I heard anything; to which the was that they contacted me an I never wrote back. I asked for the day and time of the email and If they could forward the original email because I am very organised Witt my emails and had no reply. Now I received an email stating they refunded me but only half of what I was owed. Such appalling service!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Hayley, can you please advise your order number? I would like to look into this asap for you.

Hi Lee,
Thank you. Order number 274215

Linda Martin

Linda MartinMid North Coast, NSW

4 months- still no shoes

Bought shoes- wrong size, so returned. Strange that they were a half size larger than I normally take! Many phone calls & emails to order another pair. Original order 4Th August. 6th December-still no shoes!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Linda, can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Bad service

Was sent a different size pair of shoes to what I ordered. They ignored my emails and refuse to respond. Waste of money. Definitely don't recommend buying from this store. Customer service is non existent.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Josh, can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you? I would like the opportunity to try and help rectify this matter.

Josh N.
Josh N.

03-03792-97373

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our order numbers are shorter than this. Please check and advise?

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of shipping costs on returns

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S so I can look into this for you please?

Not happy

Hi Lee. My order number is 273569. I have already sent numerous emails in an attempt to fairly resolve this issue and have been told the cost of my shoes would be refunded but not the initial postage nor the return postage.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

I haven't dealt with you before so please email me your details so I can try to help.

Nononsense

Nononsense

Horrible experience with this store

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention it to LEE S. I would like to try and rectify this and offer a discount off a future purchase.

LoraineW

LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a site I would visit again.

I selected two pairs of shoes from this site - a sports shoe and a casual sandal. Despite being thorough about checking my shoe size, when the sandals arrived they did not fit. I selected another pair in my correct size and returned the ones that were too small. When these arrived, they too did not fit me. It took some time to get a response from them with regard to this issue, asking for advice and recommendations. I asked for a refund but was told this was not possible on a second exchange. I have decided to return to shopping in-store for my footwear as this is a more reliable and successful way to purchase shoes in my size (Australia size 11).

Caroline Mowat

Caroline MowatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Frustrating

Having given style info / shoe size and a physical drawn outline of my foot to ensure correct products were chosen I received poor fitting shoes and wasted endless time
Unhappy costumer

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Caroline, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S. I would like to look into your case history and try and help.

deb harvey

deb harveyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never will we use them again

after sales service was disgraceful - makes you realise that online stores are dodging acceptable consumer obligations. have revised our views on who to trust and Brand House Direct is in the "never again" list

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Deb, thank you for your feedback. Can you please email me your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au
I would like to look into your case history and do my best to rectify this matter for you asap. Please attention the email to Lee S.

Good service,

Good prices, and a good service. It is always chancy buying shoes online as it can be difficult getting a good fit, however they made the process as painless as possible. I had to return the first pair of boots, and order another style, this was no problem, and the new style arrived reasonably quickly Thank you

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Ok experience - good customer service, but returns process could be better.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

We always value feedback on suggestions on how to improve so we will definitely take your feedback on board, thank you.

VERY UNHAPPY

VERY UNHAPPY

WONT REFUND

Because you can’t go to their warehouse to try something on, you buy something and then find the size isn’t right. You return it for an exchange of size, and then when you get that if you find it’s still not suitable, and return it, they say you’ve returned two pairs even though you’ve only returned one (other was size swap) and WONT REFUND - these were $100 - not a small purchase and cost me $30 to return with signature. So I’m in the hole $130.
This is unethical and I’ll never shop there again.

Lee C.Brand House Direct

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please contact us at support@brandhousedirect.com.au with your order number so I can look into this matter for you and hopefully I can have this rectified for you.

AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

PayPal assisted scam.

- they sell factory rejects
- you will get no refund for your faulty item
- they expect you to pay for the return (even if the item was faulty)
- PayPal won't help you too (in my case I sent them 5 emails with complaints and I had no reply)

Don't waste your money, time and nerves. It's a PayPal assisted scam.

October 1st 2019 Update: They sell factory rejects

Stay away from this company - they sell factory rejects for "discounted" price. When you get your defected shoes, they will tell you that you have to pay for the return yourself (which is against the law), but they don't care, because you won't be going to ACCC or the court, as it's time consuming and expensive.

• +1Thumbnail
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Ana, would you like to return the shoes?

Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Asics work shoes

Everything is OK right now. I got a smaller size than I ordered, but I found a very helpful person on their Chat line. Celest from brandhouse was a great help to me to solve the issue. So I am going to send them back the shoes, and they will give me a bigger size in exchange of the same brand and model.

Ryan h

Ryan h

Send you the wrong item then blame it on you

They send me the wrong pair of shoes, it was not as pictured and they blamed it on me. i sent them back more than amonth ago yet to get a refund. would not use them again

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible shopping experience, never ever recommend to friends!

I had bought a pair of school shoes for my daughter, first time they sent the wrong size(too big) , second time sent totally wrong pair! Poor service! Don't recommend to friends.