Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Michelle K.
Michelle K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Won’t process my refund

My $250 order returned in line with your company policy. Items arrived at your warehouse over a week ago. Customer service advises they are so busy, they have “no idea” when my refund will be processed. I wish I had read these reviews before purchasing. I will be lodging a complaint with Consumer Affairs Victoria.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Michelle, your return is in queue for processing by the returns department. As soon as the return is processed, they will send you an email.

Katie O.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty shoes return they tell me i have to pay for postage...... IT WONT BE HAPPENING

Received two faulty pairs of shoes. Have been asking for replied paid postage number for a bit over three weeks... just keep getting the same ole email responses... rang cust service 4 times (if you want to call it that). Each time the said they will have someone call me.....you guessed it......no call at all.

Shame on this company for taking money but not giving a crap about the customer. Maybe a few ACCC complaints will generate some positive experiences so they can learn from their mistake

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that the items did not fit you, you are welcome to return them to us for a refund or exchange. We are also happy to recommend some similar styles that are available in a larger size.

Zsuzsi M.
Zsuzsi M.Perth, WA

Terrible return process

#479260 Ordered 4 pairs of shoes and kept only one pair. Returned 3 pairs right away as they were too tight, asking for a refund. After about a month I received an email stating that I only returned one pair of shoes and they understand I wanted to have order a new one. I answered that I want refund and that I returned 3 pairs of shoes. Since February I had about 3 emails from them, one in every 3 weeks, always different person, and they don't believe me. I even send them the receipt from Australia Post showing that the box was around 9 kg. Still they don't believe me. What else can I do to prove my right and get my money back? Very poor customer service.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I will follow up with the returns team and will get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

StressedSeaford Rise

Never again

I returned a pair of shoes that were to small on the 29/11/21 Registered Post,
It was delivered to you on the 04/12/21. I have written to you, without any response. PayPal have refunded the return posting cost immediately! You on the other hand have not responded to anything, what a poor service! I would not recommend you to anyone! I want my refund of $ 79.95 ! My order number # : 468278 If you don’t respond I will notify PayPal and Consumer Affairs.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I would be more than happy to help you. Can you advise the tracking number for the return?

Tracking number R538425007185199006120604

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the returns team are processing your return today. They will send you an email notification. Apologies for the delay, as it is the busy Xmas period, the return was just in queue for processing so we thank you for your patience.

LolaSydney, NSW

Only purchase if you have time to waste, especially if you have to return items.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Lola, can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Lola, can you advise your order number? I would like the opportunity to address your concerns and see if I can help.

MPG
MPGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items take months

Items take months to come, they sell out of item after you paid and swap it for a cheaper one and then dont return anything

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you please?

Julie Mason
Julie MasonWestern District, VIC

Terrible company to deal with

Waiting many months - lots of emails- don’t expect good customer service … two lots of returns ( due to their advice ) and extra shipping on new products …. Terrible company ….

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Julie, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Having a VoiceQueensland

Disgraceful Customer Service!

Disgraceful; full of lies. Slippers aren’t the same, these don’t fit. Now won’t refund postage as promised if return them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Maree, thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I note that we shipped you the item exactly as described on the website. You returned the item for a refund which we have processed promptly. I am sorry they didn't suit you in this instance.

Sharon Moore
Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From This Company - The Reviews Are Lies And There Customer Support Doesn't Exist

The reviews against the 2 shoes i bought were lies and made up. The shoes where crap and I had to pay $16 to send the first crap shoes back - "Rockport World Tour Classic Womens Wide Fit Comfort". There like wearing cement. Absolute crap and definitely no good for nurses or anyone standing for more than 5 minutes. Then their other advertisements lied and they sent me- "Homyped Lauren Womens Comfortable Supportive Thongs" - which are faulty and your toes hang off the end. And - "Asics Womens Leather Gel-Foundation Walker 3 (Extra Wide)" - which are advertised as the wrong size. And now they want me to spend another $16 or more dollars sending them back so they can rip me off more.....

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Sizing
Very large (26)
Sizing
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Watto
WattoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good Service

Very helpful fast and good response, was emailed to have an exchange item sent out, claim has now been finished

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

Igor Pyshkin
Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Will not shop from here again

BellazeusAustralia

Save your money and shop elsewhere

Told me they had a pair of shoes in stock, then after I purchased they were no longer available. They said they emailed me, but I never received it. The one pair they sent me was obviously misprinted and were a much smaller size than the label said. Apparently this is my fault and they want me to pay return shipping. The whole experience has been painful and if I could give them 0 stars, I would. Still waiting on a successful resolution to my issues.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order number so I can assist?

Bellazeus

Sure, #375085. I am still waiting to hear back from the manager who was meant to call me back before closing time. Guess you're only quick to reply to public reviews.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can see management have sent you a reply via email. We will resend this to you again. We hope to resolve this matter for you asap.