Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.9

Terrible service

Ordered a pair of slippers, size was too small. Paid postage to have them returned. Waited 4 weeks for another similar pair to arrive, which I was not able to wear with the arch support. Called them and was advised I would have to pay to ship them back again and also pay for them to be shipped back. I asked if I could bring them in and pick up a new pair from their warehouse, but was advised no. So basically my $60 slippers will now be costing close to $100. Will never trade with this company again. Also after reading so many poor reviews, I'm most surprised how they have remained in business and disappointed I did not see these prior to ordering.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jacquie, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Lee, my order numbers are 534122 and 333860. Thank you

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Jacquie, you are more than welcome to return the slippers. Please complete the returns form inside your parcel and post the item back to us. We will contact you once received.

Nononsense
Nononsense

Horrible experience with this store

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention it to LEE S. I would like to try and rectify this and offer a discount off a future purchase.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible shopping experience, never ever recommend to friends!

I had bought a pair of school shoes for my daughter, first time they sent the wrong size(too big) , second time sent totally wrong pair! Poor service! Don't recommend to friends.

Angelique Scarpias
Angelique Scarpiasasked

I purchased boots and they arrived damaged and unwearable. All my attempts to contact you and get a response has failed. Will you honour a full refund including postage as you supplied damaged goods? You should provide the consumer what they paid for, and take responsibility when there is an error at your end.

Stacey06
Stacey06asked

I am still waiting for an email confirming despatch of my order. The 1300 nunmber you provide just rings out constantly. I plaed my order 9 days ago, you took the money and confirmed and I am still awaiting information on despatch.

Nothing even about delays.

This is oor service and makes me suspicious that this is not a legitimtate business.

Order number is 506843

Joanne C.asked

I have just placed order after reading these re If we I am very concerned. Can you reassure that you have the packing and shipping in order.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we will email you the tracking details once the order is shipped.

Joanne C.

Reading all these reviews and after 48hours no confirmation or tracking order email I feel this company maybe a scam. You certainly did reassure me with your response.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I can assure you will receive your tracking details this week.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives