Callie

Did not send and exchange my items

The product was delivered fast but when the sizing was incorrect, I had paid for return postage to return the unused items and request for a size bigger to be sent to me. Ive never heard from them despite sending them several emails! The tracking shows that they had already received my items a while ago. Will escalate further to NSW FAIR WORK office if they choose not to send me my shoes.

SizingVery small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Callie

#302298 and postal tracking indicated you have received my returned item 9 says ago.

Louise

Louiseasked

Glenys Jacobs

Glenys Jacobsasked

I returned my shoes over 4 weeks ago,time even in these current circunstacei have sent msgs to customer service without reply
The only communication has been to write a review
Very unhappy and want my money or this will be esculated

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can follow up on the return?

Kanimbla
Kanimbla

Scam procedures

Julie

Julieasked

Hi I put an order in on the 4th and have had no confirmation email,my first instalment has been paid via afterpay..can I have a confirmation email and tracking number of my parcel please..Thankyou my email is sjomeara@bigpond.com

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives