Cliffy34

Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Waited weeks and weeks for a refund

Ordered slippers and they arrived promptly. The style was great, but unfortunately they were too small and were the largest in the style, so they had to be returned. Even with coronavirus, the tracking showed fairly prompt return to the company Then I waited and waited. Replied to their email and phoned. Eventually got refund about 6 weeks later.
Now I can go and buy a pair of slippers which fit.

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of shipping costs on returns

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S so I can look into this for you please?

Not happy

Hi Lee. My order number is 273569. I have already sent numerous emails in an attempt to fairly resolve this issue and have been told the cost of my shoes would be refunded but not the initial postage nor the return postage.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

I haven't dealt with you before so please email me your details so I can try to help.

Louise

Louiseasked

Glenys Jacobs

Glenys Jacobsasked

I returned my shoes over 4 weeks ago,time even in these current circunstacei have sent msgs to customer service without reply
The only communication has been to write a review
Very unhappy and want my money or this will be esculated

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can follow up on the return?

Kanimbla
Kanimbla

Scam procedures

Julie

Julieasked

Hi I put an order in on the 4th and have had no confirmation email,my first instalment has been paid via afterpay..can I have a confirmation email and tracking number of my parcel please..Thankyou my email is sjomeara@bigpond.com

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives