Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Slippers too small

Delivery Ok. Slippers too small to fit our orthotics. Refund processed quickly. Lee was terrific in helping me with my enquiries.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Cassie, can you please advise your order number so I can follow up with the returns team for you?

Cassie

Thank you for your prompt response. The order number is 431623. I received an email on 29.6.21 informing me that the refund would be applied but I don't recall seeing the refund.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Cassie, I have checked and the refund has been processed for your return on 3.7.21
Please note that the slippers are available in larger sizes if you are interested in placing a new order.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Cliffy34
Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Waited weeks and weeks for a refund

Ordered slippers and they arrived promptly. The style was great, but unfortunately they were too small and were the largest in the style, so they had to be returned. Even with coronavirus, the tracking showed fairly prompt return to the company Then I waited and waited. Replied to their email and phoned. Eventually got refund about 6 weeks later.
Now I can go and buy a pair of slippers which fit.

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of shipping costs on returns

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au and attention the email to Lee S so I can look into this for you please?

Not happy

Hi Lee. My order number is 273569. I have already sent numerous emails in an attempt to fairly resolve this issue and have been told the cost of my shoes would be refunded but not the initial postage nor the return postage.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

I haven't dealt with you before so please email me your details so I can try to help.

Footwear Shops & Brands