2.2

Good service, but had to send them back for a different size and shoe. Waiting on the new ones to arrive.

Very satisfied with the service. Unfortunately the shoes didn’t fit. Have sent them back for different shoes in another size.

Terry

TerryPeel, WA

Excellent service

Excellent value and any problem with my purchase was send back for free though PayPal which the staff member informed me.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Won't buy from them again.

Purchased a pair of Skechers thongs, the tops were far too loose so returned them with photos, eventually I did get a refund excluding the postage to & from NZ so definitely won't purchase from them again, they sell seconds as this was not the 1st time I had encountered this problem.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Lynette, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help? I can assure you we don't sell seconds but I would be happy to contact Skechers Australia to see if they can assist with your faulty pair.

Lynette
Lynette

Elsie

ElsieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mostly okay

Returned 2 pairs of sandals day after I received them. STILL NO REFUND

Delivery was timely. Quality of sandals poor. Returned the 2 pairs straight away. I keep asking for a refund but they keep pushing to give me a replacement. I WANT A REFUND and this company does not want to refund money to their customers after the goods have been returned to them.

Connie
Connie
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Connie, I can see the refund has been processed already for the return.

Robyn Colless

Robyn CollessCanberra 2600, ACT

Even though I paid for my order, it didn't guarantee there was stock, when order processed.

Now that I have cleared my credit, which was initially caused because my paid for order couldn't be fulfilled by this company, I will not deal with this company again!!!

J costelloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can help?

J costello

I see Brand house direct asked for my order no 3 days ago but yet they have done nothing so why ask for my order no unless your compensating me on return postage cost that I paid they have not emailed me at all

CandezaSydney, NSW

They do not answer the phone or refund

I purchased a pair of shoes which did not fit sent it back tracked a 2 weeks ago and have not calling every day but no one answers or responds to emails just want to get a refund or exchange very bad customer service

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Candeza, I am sorry to hear that. Which number are you calling? We are available on 1300735786 mon-fri 10-5 AEST. Can you advise your order number so I can help?

Candeza

Yes that is the number I have been calling no one answers my order number is 299224 my tracking advised you received my shoes I sent back 2 weeks ago.

Candeza

I have heard back via email and look forward to receiving my exchange thank you Candice

Janice DSouth Australia

Don't trust them

Not happy

The size was too big and when we swapped them for a smaller size they came without innersoles just bare canvas. We were then told we couldn’t get a refund but if we cut them up and sent a photo they would give us a credit. Won’t be dealing with them again

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Really nice shoes

Have bought several shoes over the passed year or so, have had areally good experience. The last pair I bought only this week, were definitely sized incorrectly so had to return them.

Sunhak Choe

Sunhak ChoeSydney, NSW

Never again!

This particular shoe came large fit for a EU41, it was like a EU42.5. I returned it and received a refund so, for a shoe costing 72.90, I've wasted 18.50 to return, minus the initial shipping cost 12.95 deducted, total lose, out of pocket $31.45. My advice, don't buy a shoe online unless they provide free return and a full refund.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that the shoes didn't fit. We are always here to help. If you find a style you like, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

Vonny

Vonny

Love it

Easy to find what I wanted, the products were fine but due to having fitting problems had to return the goods, but the staff have been really helpful with trying to find the right fit.

December 5th 2019 Update: Very helpful

Found what I was looking for very easily, but due to the fact I have very narrow feet and am hard to fit I needed help from the staff at brand house direct to find narrow fitting shoes. I phoned and found the staff to be patient and very helpful

John F

John FHunter Region, NSW

Hidden Cost

Expensive postage and returns. Most online stores offer free postage if you spend a certain amount and offer free returns. Brand House does neither so if your order doesn't fit or you have to return it for another reason it is a costly exercise. I won't be ordering from Brand House again.

Not happy

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Roslyn, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about that. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Great shoes. Great brands. Great prices.

Problem when I put in size, then clicked on a shoe to review. Then I was put out on a general screen again and had to reload re size. Not happy with the returns. I thought it would be like bonds and they sent you a pre paid return envelope. So not worth taking the chance on buying some.

peanut

peanut

not as described

easy navigation very good range product poor at best shoes cut into ankle are bigger than size chart are quite heavy not well described had to have professionally reshaped by shoe maker.

Avoid!

I wouldn’t order from here again. Their customer service is terrible if the shoes don’t fit/don’t look as they should. They’re an online shoe company so the chances of that happening are high!

BHD claim PayPal’s own returns policy as their own ‘free returns’. Then they bully you into exchanging rather than just getting a refund.

Poor customer service.

Yes I purchased one pair of shoes that I have been custom to wear for the past 10 years but somehow the maker has changed the pattern, then a second pair was sent after I paid the freight back and the second pair was also not fitted properly but was slipping off paid another return freight and I was refused my money back , eventually they did refund after getting the fair trading involved but I had lost 3 freight cost to the value of $47.50 ...never will purchase from this company anymore,poor customer service and careless attitude.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number as I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified ASAP for you as we do value your business.

Anthony R.
Anthony R.

Not very customer friendly

The returns policy was difficult to find and not very fair. I returned shoes only to be told I had to accept a store credit and not a refund as I couldn’t get the right fit on items I tried. I spent the money on an item I didn’t really want to finish my dealings with them and I will never buy from them again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number as I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified ASAP for you as we do value your business and would like to offer you a better deal on a future purchase.