Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

2.7
Dissatisfied Customer
Dissatisfied CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Where is my refund? Offered to take a pair of shoes in lieu of the refund but no reply. Shocking Customer Service.

After purchasing five pairs of shoes in February, returned two and still no refund. Asked for exchange for another pair I wanted. Still no contact.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please call the returns team so that they can assist you. I checked our inbox and I cannot find any emails under your order number.

Cathy
CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Frustrating.

Very frustrating to deal with. Size charts very confusing. How could an AUS 5 women’s size be a 37 Euro? My order took nearly a month to arrive. And Alegria 36 are not a standard 36. Emailing them takes forever to get a reply. One pair arrived with a big graze mark on them. Just disappointed all around with this company. Why should I have to pay to send back a damaged pair?

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please email pictures of the shoes to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist further.

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

vero
veroSydney, NSW

Very poor after sales service

I ordered a pair of Saucony runners back in May. They arrived but were faulty. It took until August, and a dozen emails, before a replacement pair were sent to me. You were very reluctant to accept responsibility for the faulty pair of shoes.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

KelSydney, NSW

Erratic performance

Paid top price for product that was half price the next day; told I would be given a great price on another item and then I was ignored.

Bought another product and told it was shipped eight days later. Yet to arrive.

Might be being a little too hard but this mob cost me money.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Kel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order numbers so I can look into this for you as a high priority? I would like to try and rectify this for you as we value your business.

Kel

297978 from BD website and E bay item #272971338660. I was contacted by Leanna about E bay transaction who told me you couldn't give me much discount then asked that I look at another product which I did and then I was ignored.

Kel

Typical. No contact I always wondered if promises of rectification were real or spin. I have my answer.

The other product turned up and very good but still waiting on great deal for being overcharged.

Christine S.asked

I appear to have a similar enquiry to others posted here.
I have an AfterPay order # only (275509263) but no confirmation email for an order placed June 19.
I would like to achieve a resolution in the form of:
Order #
Order confirmation
Tracking #
Please advise.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please email the full name the order was placed under to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Christine Susan Shipp
christine.s4@hotmail.com

Nonny 57asked

Why am I not receiving my “ store credit” access code?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise the order number?

Angelique Scarpias
Angelique Scarpiasasked

I purchased boots and they arrived damaged and unwearable. All my attempts to contact you and get a response has failed. Will you honour a full refund including postage as you supplied damaged goods? You should provide the consumer what they paid for, and take responsibility when there is an error at your end.

Siva Subramaniam
Siva Subramaniam
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please contact support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist with any concerns you may have.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives