Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

3.0

Dissatisfied Customer
Dissatisfied CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Where is my refund? Offered to take a pair of shoes in lieu of the refund but no reply. Shocking Customer Service.

After purchasing five pairs of shoes in February, returned two and still no refund. Asked for exchange for another pair I wanted. Still no contact.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please call the returns team so that they can assist you. I checked our inbox and I cannot find any emails under your order number.

LeanneTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stealing from pensioners is not good business practice

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I will pass on your feedback to management and will ask them to review the matter. I can see a refund has been issued for your return.

LeanneT

Surprisingly to noone - I never heard anything back about this and they are still stealing money from pensioners as a business practice

Mat C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Pathetic

Pathetic customer service. Company will just take advantage and won’t reply until order already shipped. Not fair on the consumer.

16days before order shipped. Contacted BHD on numerous occasions. I Cancelled after 8 days on both forums - email and online. Response 15days - Already shipped, we can’t help.

I’m sending my product back. I’ll pay the postage for return. I can’t stand businesses who take advantage of the consumer by delaying a response Intending to tie them into a transaction.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise the order number so I can look into this?

Mat C.

I’ve tried on numerous occasions, yet when the conversation gets too hard I fail to receive a response?

#498955

Mat C.

I rest my case.. Standard BHD response - The silence is deafening!

Zips in the boots I purchased were difficult to get up and down. Very poor quality zips

Boots looked beautiful on line did not look the same in reality
Not satisfied zips were very poor quality
Very disappointed

Derek
DerekRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sell broken shoes and don’t care

I bought a pair of Merrell boots the soul started coming off they expect me to cut them up send pictures and then wait to see if I get another pair of shoes. Or I could of bought another pair and then waited see if they would return the other’s
Worst company service I have ever had to deal with totally rude
Treat you like a thief for there poor quality
Merrell won’t warranty any shoe from this so called company

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We were more than happy to send you a replacement pair or offer a refund. We were trying to help.

NewCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and customer service

It took 15 days for the order to arrive. When received, one of the shoes seemed to be different to the other one, it seemed used or made from a different material.
I contacted customer support and returned the shoes as advised. I also asked them whether I will receive the refund of the cost of the returning the item. It has been 15 days ago without any reply or update.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am so sorry to hear that! Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #387615

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi our office was closed for a few days over the Christmas public holidays. They have reopened today and have emailed you a reply. Thank you for your patience.

Poor service

Order still not here 3 weeks since purchase obviously took order with no stock available big no no Emailed twice rang 3 times with no replies on emails or first two calls NOT HAPPY product good bought before elsewhere won’t be buying from this mob again TOO SLOW

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please? We do value your business and would like to rectify this matter.

Order374533 Wednesday 28th oct 20 a at 2.50 pm still no shoes

vero
veroSydney, NSW

Very poor after sales service

I ordered a pair of Saucony runners back in May. They arrived but were faulty. It took until August, and a dozen emails, before a replacement pair were sent to me. You were very reluctant to accept responsibility for the faulty pair of shoes.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Still waiting for them to ship my boots and nobody answers the email sent!

I ordered a pair of boots last week, and they still haven't shipped! I tried to contact them but nobody answers...

Not sure if it was a scam... they took my money but still no news from them!

My order is number #356597

I would think it twice before buying from them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order has been shipped. We have also emailed you the tracking details. Have you received this email?

georgia s.Mid North Coast, NSW

2 WEEKS AND NOTHING!

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Georgia, can you please advise your order number? I would like to assist please.

#324574

KelSydney, NSW

Erratic performance

Paid top price for product that was half price the next day; told I would be given a great price on another item and then I was ignored.

Bought another product and told it was shipped eight days later. Yet to arrive.

Might be being a little too hard but this mob cost me money.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Kel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order numbers so I can look into this for you as a high priority? I would like to try and rectify this for you as we value your business.

Kel

297978 from BD website and E bay item #272971338660. I was contacted by Leanna about E bay transaction who told me you couldn't give me much discount then asked that I look at another product which I did and then I was ignored.

Kel

Typical. No contact I always wondered if promises of rectification were real or spin. I have my answer.

The other product turned up and very good but still waiting on great deal for being overcharged.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

pool quality and faked brand

Purchased a pair of shoes from their website and take more than 5 days delayed and then arrived.
Only put on the shoes for half days the products just have problems.

Wrote to them you won't get any quick reply. Ring them and they said you worn the shoes and can not return the products. The customer service is pretty bad. 30days return policy is a not applicable to this one and appears a job. As their explanation is 30 days return policy is not applicable( their excuse is after wearing, you can use return policy.) The product is really of poor quality represents the service I received.

The products itself does not worth too much money but the time and energy I spent, and, bad service made me disappointed and exhausted.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are more than happy to help. Please email your order number and information regarding the issue with the shoes to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist further.

I have written to the email address Brand House Direct <support@brandhousedirect.com.au> on 23rd Dec, 2019. However, I called to track for the response. I received nothing feedback . So far, I didn't receive any response yet.
The order is #291241.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please check the order number and advise? The order number should be six digits.

BHD Denied Product Flawed, Refused Full Refund

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi John, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this asap for you? We are always here to help.

Hing Wah Lau
Hing Wah LauSydney, NSW

comfortable to wear everywhere

Mostly not having enough time to shop get the right shoes
Perfectly having online to have more different types of shoes to choose from
Mostly having special price as well
Delivered came very soon too

October 31st 2019 Update: Skechers Relaxed Fit Bikers Ranger Womens Comfort Sandals

Delivered stock and quality are very well. It take me less time to shop to find it. Most of time have special price as well .i will keep choosing in here more often for my family

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your shoes :)

David
DavidSydney, NSW

WRONG Product

The site was difficult to choose models, as pictures were small and did not easily identify features.
Ordered and paid for 2x Rockport World Tour shoes but received cheaper superseded model.
Then communication was too difficult to address the issue.

Lee C.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Can you email me your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so I can look into this for you as a priority? I would like to rectify this matter asap for you.