Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

3.0
Dissatisfied Customer
Dissatisfied CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Where is my refund? Offered to take a pair of shoes in lieu of the refund but no reply. Shocking Customer Service.

After purchasing five pairs of shoes in February, returned two and still no refund. Asked for exchange for another pair I wanted. Still no contact.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please call the returns team so that they can assist you. I checked our inbox and I cannot find any emails under your order number.

vero
veroSydney, NSW

Very poor after sales service

I ordered a pair of Saucony runners back in May. They arrived but were faulty. It took until August, and a dozen emails, before a replacement pair were sent to me. You were very reluctant to accept responsibility for the faulty pair of shoes.

KelSydney, NSW

Erratic performance

Paid top price for product that was half price the next day; told I would be given a great price on another item and then I was ignored.

Bought another product and told it was shipped eight days later. Yet to arrive.

Might be being a little too hard but this mob cost me money.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Kel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order numbers so I can look into this for you as a high priority? I would like to try and rectify this for you as we value your business.

Kel

297978 from BD website and E bay item #272971338660. I was contacted by Leanna about E bay transaction who told me you couldn't give me much discount then asked that I look at another product which I did and then I was ignored.

Kel

Typical. No contact I always wondered if promises of rectification were real or spin. I have my answer.

The other product turned up and very good but still waiting on great deal for being overcharged.

sue
suesydney

love my shoes

I love Dr Scholl as i have arthritis I find i can trust buying them from this website and they are a perfect fit and extremely comfortable I would recommend them to anyone that needs support in there shoes

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Deb Mason
Deb MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really comfy

Easy to order
Lots to choose from
Ringlets on shoes looked silver colour in pic online but were gold on shoes delivered, of which Im not a fan, however shoes are a great fit and so comfy to wear all day for work, Ive kept them

Problem quickly resolved

Ordered 7 days ago. Haven't heard a thing since. Shipping says 5-7 days, they haven't even left warehouse yet. Spent over $200 with them which they didn't muck around taking.

UPDATE; Upon receiving complaint Brand House Direct shipped item that day, and I'm assuming express because they received complaint on Thursday and were it not for a Public Holiday I would have received parcel on Monday at NSW North Coast, Happy with Quality of items.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order has been shipped and is in transit to you. Thank you for your patience.

All round good service

The site was easy to follow.
We were very satisfied with two of the three products we ordered and satisfied with the way we were able to return the one item with the wrong colour and receive a refund

Christine S.asked

I appear to have a similar enquiry to others posted here.
I have an AfterPay order # only (275509263) but no confirmation email for an order placed June 19.
I would like to achieve a resolution in the form of:
Order #
Order confirmation
Tracking #
Please advise.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please email the full name the order was placed under to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Christine Susan Shipp
christine.s4@hotmail.com

Nonny 57asked

Why am I not receiving my “ store credit” access code?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise the order number?

Angelique Scarpias
Angelique Scarpiasasked

I purchased boots and they arrived damaged and unwearable. All my attempts to contact you and get a response has failed. Will you honour a full refund including postage as you supplied damaged goods? You should provide the consumer what they paid for, and take responsibility when there is an error at your end.

Siva Subramaniam
Siva Subramaniam
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please contact support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist with any concerns you may have.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives