Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

3.4
KelSydney, NSW

Erratic performance

Paid top price for product that was half price the next day; told I would be given a great price on another item and then I was ignored.

Bought another product and told it was shipped eight days later. Yet to arrive.

Might be being a little too hard but this mob cost me money.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Kel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order numbers so I can look into this for you as a high priority? I would like to try and rectify this for you as we value your business.

Kel

297978 from BD website and E bay item #272971338660. I was contacted by Leanna about E bay transaction who told me you couldn't give me much discount then asked that I look at another product which I did and then I was ignored.

Kel

Typical. No contact I always wondered if promises of rectification were real or spin. I have my answer.

The other product turned up and very good but still waiting on great deal for being overcharged.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Christine S.asked

I appear to have a similar enquiry to others posted here.
I have an AfterPay order # only (275509263) but no confirmation email for an order placed June 19.
I would like to achieve a resolution in the form of:
Order #
Order confirmation
Tracking #
Please advise.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please email the full name the order was placed under to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can look into this for you.

Christine Susan Shipp
christine.s4@hotmail.com

Nonny 57asked

Why am I not receiving my “ store credit” access code?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise the order number?

Angelique Scarpias
Angelique Scarpiasasked

I purchased boots and they arrived damaged and unwearable. All my attempts to contact you and get a response has failed. Will you honour a full refund including postage as you supplied damaged goods? You should provide the consumer what they paid for, and take responsibility when there is an error at your end.

Siva Subramaniam
Siva Subramaniam
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi please contact support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist with any concerns you may have.

Get an answer from our members and Brand House Direct representatives