Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

IanSydney, NSW

Terrible delivery service.

Ordered shoes, waited 6 days heard nothing, rang , they then dispatched shoes that day. The shoes were returned ($18) AusPost took 4 days to get there but no response 6 business days after they had received them. Rang and was told it would be 4-8 business days before dispatch, when they had already had the shoes 6 days.
I have been buying my wide style shoes from the U.K , similar price received 5-7 days. As a new customer, not impressed at all.

Noeleen W.
Noeleen W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unsatisfied

Was sent odd shoes, when contacted they said take to shoe maker....first and last time I'll ever buy from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Les.Sydney, NSW

Great shoes, dreadful after sales service.

Returned shoes for exchange, waited a few weeks, rang them and was told order was being processed and would receive within 2 to 3 days, never arrived, rang again, and was told I had not specified what a wanted for exchange, even though I filled in the exchange form they supplied, after dreadful service decided for a refund. Will not use again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Les, I would like to have this rectified urgently for you. What is your order number so I can have an exchange pair sent to you asap?

Order number 390450 08/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Ok thank you. I can see the refund has been issued. Would you like me to help you find a more suitable size and/or style? I would like to look after you with personalised service to ensure you have the best shopping experience possible.

Glenys FooteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor return policy

Needed to return shoes due to fault. Told to cut them up before I got credit
No mention of my money back, or replacement of faulty shoes foe new !!!
Not impressed

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and I would like to address this matter. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Glenys Foote

I’m sorry but I haven’t kept any of that information. I purchased from you somewhere back in April /May I think

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenys, if you can find the information, I would be happy to try and help. You may be able to find the confirmation order in your inbox of your email.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible communication

The initial goods did not fit and we needed to return for a size up. This aspect of the service was difficult. Communication was poor from Brand House.
The courier used was terrible, there was no notification of return delivery either by brand-house or the Currier. Only after a number of weeks did we investigate to find that the goods had been shipped and should have been picked up from the depot but had been sent back to Melb. Again no notification of this happening. We had to chase it up. Eventually, the goods were resent and arrived months after the initial purchase date.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear that. We do value your business and would be happy to send any of your future orders via Australia Post if that is preferred.

Jill HillardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No reply to email sent

I sent an email re return of one pair of sandals and have had no response : approx 3 weeks now. Happy previously but have never had to return before. Should answer emails!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jill, can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you as a priority please?

Jill Hillard

292910. Sent another email, no reply. Returned goods... no refund?

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Ok product but company provides poor communication.

I recently purchased a pair of black boots following the size guideline, knowing my size well, however the shoe was too small.
At my own expense I returned them for an exchange. Emailed the company to ask when that was going to happen given I could see the shoes had arrived safely back with the company.
I did not get a response! I have had to return them again at my expense. I know they have been returned safely - but have not heard anything from the company. Disappointed with the lack of communication.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that. Can you please email your order number to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist? Please attention the email to Lee S.

Mez
MezBrisbane

Awful customer service

Don’t expect to receive a response via email. Customer service on the phone too is just useless. Couldn’t get refund on postage paid to return incorrect received product that wasn’t as advertised.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lee C.Brand House Direct

Please email us your details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au
I would like to look into your case history and have this rectified for you as a priority.