Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Derek
DerekRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sell broken shoes and don’t care

I bought a pair of Merrell boots the soul started coming off they expect me to cut them up send pictures and then wait to see if I get another pair of shoes. Or I could of bought another pair and then waited see if they would return the other’s
Worst company service I have ever had to deal with totally rude
Treat you like a thief for there poor quality
Merrell won’t warranty any shoe from this so called company

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We were more than happy to send you a replacement pair or offer a refund. We were trying to help.

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Danielle, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Absolutely terrible

Bought a pair of hiking shoes, fell apart after one use. Send them photos, waited 6 weeks for response and the response was that I should get them repaired and they can cover a reasonable amount. What an absolute joke. I've asked for my money back so they better send a refund.
Never ever want to deal with them again.

Simona S.
Simona S.

Anne
AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

STILL UNRESOLVED ISSUE

I have already written a bad review.
Now they tell me that they will be sending my shoes "after" I remove the bad review.
Please just refund me because I do not want to deal with your company anymore.
Is that how the 4.5 rating is kept? by asking unsatisfied customers to remove the poor rating in return of getting the product delivered?
Basically this is now considered "withholding" funds that's not yours since you are in possession of returned goods.
I will be contacting my bank for charge back if I do not get my refund.
Potential customers stay away!

Terrible experience!

I bought a pair of golf shoes (callaway) three months ago, and already peeled off and not water proof anymore. Email them about that, no one replied my email until the third time I called them. I am thinking to return the shoes and exchange a new one or get refund, but they don't allow face to face, I have to cut my shoes and send photos to them. I checked the google review and a lady took a few months to get refund/exchange. I am worried about that. So, I have to suck it up, buy another one elsewhere. terrible experience, and never buy anything from this website again!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the item you bought. We have tried to help you. We offered to provide you with a refund or replacement item.

Yu S.
Yu S.
Lee S.Brand House Direct

We have offered to provide you with a refund or replacement item which is a solution to your issue.

Don't waste your money.

Paid for a pair of shoes online February 16, item never delivered, been fighting with this mob now for 6 weeks trying to get a refund or a pair of shoes. They never answer phone calls, never respond to emails, in 6 weeks despite numerous phone calls and emails I have got 1 email March 17 to say they were investigating ??, heard nothing since rang again today for the 8th time, put on hold 15 mnutes hung up and when I rang back said too busy send an email. Save your money just go into a shop, that way you know you will get your shoes and not get the run around from this mob.

Joseph A.
Joseph A.

Order 407972

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have contacted Couriers Please as they state your item has been delivered. As you have said you haven't received it, they need an opportunity to investigate. We will help you and we thank you for your patience.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I have spoken to my manager and we are sending you a new pair asap as we don't want to keep you waiting any longer. We will ship the new pair via Australia Post. We thank you for your patience and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Badly designed

Be very wary when purchasing from this site. Shoes are often badly designed and would not even be saleable in a normal retail outlet.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number? I would be happy to help you resolve your concerns. If the shoes are returned in original condition, unworn and in the shoebox, you can return them.

Daly

They are unwearable. The postage is prohibitive.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number so I can try and assist please?

Yep okay

Nice shoes yes they will be ok I guess. Brand house shoes got sent to new Zealand for me ok.

Sizing Slightly small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Still waiting to be reimbursed

Length of my sandal was good and lovely design but the ankle strap was far too short.
Impossible to do up. Still waiting to have a reply for my email asking where my money back is.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that they didn't fit you. Can you please advise your order number so I can check if the returns team have contacted you?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we are up to date with email correspondence. Can you advise your order number so I can assist you? You are welcome to return the shoes if they don't fit you.

UnhappyMid North Coast, NSW

Post service

While i was very happy with my purchase, delivery times and navigation of the web page the after purchase policy has been terrible.
Within 6 weeks of owning my shoes the sole on 1 shoe started to came away. I had while these shoes 1 day a week maximum.
When we emailed the company it took weeks to receive a response, to take photos of the issue. Many emails later it is now 6 months and they need me to cut up the shoes and they will give me a store credit. I don't want a store credit i just want the shoes i paid for.
Never again, very disappointing.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Unhappy

363136, a compliant has now been lodged with the ACCC.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we are happy to help you. We sent you an email with a response. We are happy to organise an exchange, store credit or refund.

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Customer service is non existent however once the right person finally contacted me a refund was quickly made

Returned shoes for a smaller size. You have had them for over two weeks and tell me they are still waiting to be processed

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenda, can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Glenda
Glenda

394686 but I doubt you will do anything satisfactory as no one else has

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenda, we sent you an email to offer you some alternative styles available in a smaller size. We hadn't heard back from you so the refund for the return was processed. I think some miscommunication has occurred, I am so sorry about this!

Vicki PS
Vicki PSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer support

I've had good experiences with Brand House Direct until recently. I had to return one of two pairs of women's shoes (Scholl Orthoheel) because they were a poor fit. Eight days after they were received at the Broadmeadows warehouse I hadn't heard back or received a refund. Both customer service phone line and online chat were unavailable at 2.30pm on a Wednesday. Still waiting!

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Vicki, can you advise your order number so I can assist? Our phone lines were operating on Wednesday so I am so sorry you couldn't get through.

Very happy

The lovely people at Brand House Direct were very understanding when I had to return two pair of shoes for an exchange. They located the two exchange pair I wanted very quickly and emailed me straight away. I'm very happy and satisfied with their service.
Regards
Sandra

Sizing Slightly small

Real Docs, Low Price

There was a good range of Dr Marten shoes for school for my daughter. The size I ordered were too big for her but the exchange process wasn’t a hassle and it was free shipping for the new pair. Quality is great,