Les.Sydney, NSW

Great shoes, dreadful after sales service.

Returned shoes for exchange, waited a few weeks, rang them and was told order was being processed and would receive within 2 to 3 days, never arrived, rang again, and was told I had not specified what a wanted for exchange, even though I filled in the exchange form they supplied, after dreadful service decided for a refund. Will not use again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Les, I would like to have this rectified urgently for you. What is your order number so I can have an exchange pair sent to you asap?

Order number 390450 08/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Ok thank you. I can see the refund has been issued. Would you like me to help you find a more suitable size and/or style? I would like to look after you with personalised service to ensure you have the best shopping experience possible.

Will Buy Again!

Product was very easy to find on the site. Ordering and delivery were "top notch".
Very prompt and reliable. I exchanged a pair of Caterpillar Shorts for a smaller size.
Service was excellent. Great to be able to speak to a person.

Denis G

Denis GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Range and Prices

I was able to find what I wanted for my husband - shoes with orthotic support built in. They are Scholl brand so they are very good quality and just what he needs to support his feet. The price was good compared to normal retail. One pair were slightly too small, so a return was done using the PayPal free return postage facility (only applies to orders paid with PayPal and if you've registered for this in your PayPal account beforehand). The right size was sent by Brand House Direct (though it did require a phone call reminder from us to them to find out what was happening with shipping of the replacement pair). On the whole, we are very satisfied and this is the second time we've bought from them.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Had problem with size of runners.

After a P.O. return I received an email with new options, a quick phone call and a small extra payment invoice my shoes are on the way. All’s happy. Thank you.

Excellent service. Very helpful

Very satisfied and helpful if shoes were out of stock for replacement shoes were suitable very good range of goods

Jet

JetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by return

Happy with product purchased and received promptly. The problem was I needed to return the product due to a size issue and requested a refund. This took a long time and in the end I had to chase it up. When the refund finally came through, the postage cost had been deducted and I had to pay postage to return the product, so was slugged twice. Would think twice before ordering anything again

Great choice of shoes

Good website, easy to find your way around. Plenty of choice and great prices.
On the downside, very slow on replacing my sandals, which were too small.

Fantastic service.

Fantastic service. I have been. Impressed with the personal service I received when I had to return a pair of shoes.

Glenys FooteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor return policy

Needed to return shoes due to fault. Told to cut them up before I got credit
No mention of my money back, or replacement of faulty shoes foe new !!!
Not impressed

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and I would like to address this matter. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Glenys Foote

I’m sorry but I haven’t kept any of that information. I purchased from you somewhere back in April /May I think

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenys, if you can find the information, I would be happy to try and help. You may be able to find the confirmation order in your inbox of your email.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Good service, but had to send them back for a different size and shoe. Waiting on the new ones to arrive.

Very satisfied with the service. Unfortunately the shoes didn’t fit. Have sent them back for different shoes in another size.

agypsyrover

agypsyroverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service when it comes to exchanges.

I bought a pair of shoes and had to return. This was very difficult. It took a long time and numerous emails chasing it up, otherwise it would never have arrived I am sure. Again, I had to return for exchange and the same thing again. Be prepared for weeks or months turnaround with much chasing

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and I would like to address this with the returns team. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

excellent customer service

I ordered shoes and returned for a different size and the customer service representative was quick efficient and very friendly..great company to deal with

Terry

TerryPeel, WA

Excellent service

Excellent value and any problem with my purchase was send back for free though PayPal which the staff member informed me.

maureen

maureenPerth, WA

Perfect,can't be without getting my shoes from here.

It was so easy to find what I wanted when looking for my sandals this summer. Brand House Direct had a great selection to choose from and the delivery was quicker than I expected given the uncertaint post due to Covid 15.I can recommend Brand House Direct to my family and friends. Thank you.

Not exactly Happy

I have purchased a number of shoes from you, all enjoy wearing, but find being charged a huge amount , but finding value of goods thru the mail unbelievable,
I payed over $220 plus huge postage for you to Value them at $10,now to send them back $22NZ shocking
So I’m sad and feel totally ripped off !
Ordered wrong shoes so worse

SizingSlightly large

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Won't buy from them again.

Purchased a pair of Skechers thongs, the tops were far too loose so returned them with photos, eventually I did get a refund excluding the postage to & from NZ so definitely won't purchase from them again, they sell seconds as this was not the 1st time I had encountered this problem.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Lynette, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help? I can assure you we don't sell seconds but I would be happy to contact Skechers Australia to see if they can assist with your faulty pair.

Lynette
Lynette

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

SizingVery small

NewCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and customer service

It took 15 days for the order to arrive. When received, one of the shoes seemed to be different to the other one, it seemed used or made from a different material.
I contacted customer support and returned the shoes as advised. I also asked them whether I will receive the refund of the cost of the returning the item. It has been 15 days ago without any reply or update.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry to hear that! Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #387615

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our office was closed for a few days over the Christmas public holidays. They have reopened today and have emailed you a reply. Thank you for your patience.

Christian E.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay far away.

Ordered a couple items of work clothing on the 4th of December. After hearing nothing for almost 2 weeks, I contacted them to give me a refund if the order could not be completed (in full) by the 21st, only to find out that one of the items was not in stock.

They then offered me a completely wrong size of the item, and two others that were completely different (non-hi vis), and when I declined they IMMEDIATELY sent the rest of the order, despite me asking for a refund. Not only did the order not even arrive on time, it was incomplete, and they only refunded the single missing item a week later despite asking several times for a full refund.

Christian E.

I requested a refund for the whole order, not the single item. The order had not even shipped at that point, and what did ship arrived late.

Jane Cook

Jane CookHobart, TAS

Loved the mary jane cabello sandals but no room for my orthotic

Brand House Direct have a amazing range of shoes, I found the online store easy to navigate and bought a lovely pair of Mary Jane cabello sandal in my size.
It was hard to choose the sandals as there was a huge range, it took me ages.
On arrival I tried the shoes on thinking they were excellent quality, right colour but realised they were not deep enough for my in shoe orthotic which I have to wear as I have a drop foot due to me suffering from multiple sclerosis. Unforunately I had to send them back for a refund. j.gcook@bigpond.com / order number 370529